Bowen Deadpool started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael M

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I cant decide which is better the classic colors or the Xforce version? Any opinions?

Personally I like the Xforce colors best, however I ordered the classic Deadpool for two reasons...action pose and it is going to be a companion piece to upcoming Bowen Cable.

An action pose almost always will peek my interest more than a museum pose...ALMOST always :)

Personally I like the Xforce colors best, however I ordered the classic Deadpool for two reasons...action pose and it is going to be a companion piece to upcoming Bowen Cable.

An action pose almost always will peek my interest more than a museum pose...ALMOST always :)

Only museum poses that are necessities are Cap and Thor.

They :rock

Only museum poses that are necessities are Cap and Thor.

They :rock

Yes they do. They are fantastic looking pieces. I have them both. I would even add the BD museum Surfers to the must have list. Phenomenal pieces as well. I own the chrome and painted versions of those as well.

Yes they do. They are fantastic looking pieces. I have them both. I would even add the BD museum Surfers to the must have list. Phenomenal pieces as well. I own the chrome and painted versions of those as well.

Yeah Surfer is great too. Chrome Colossus too.

Back