• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bowen clear ice man statue - website exclusive limited to 300

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

risingstar

Super Freak
Reaction score
Up for sale is the Bowen Designs Clear Ice Man website exclusive statue. The statue is brand new, undisplayed. The statue is limited to only 300 pieces. It was only removed from the box to take pics for a forum review a few months ago.

Selling for $500 plus shipping in Canada and the US only. There will be no surprise PayPal fees suddenly added to your total. I also find it a complete turn off when sellers make no mention of extra fees anywhere even after a deal has already been struck. Then, just as you're about to send payment, they suddenly demand that you to add 4% at the last minute. While I am fine with sellers asking buyers to pay or share the fees, they should say so from the very beginning or don't say it at all. That's just my take. No PayPal fees here, folks.

Shipping with be via FedEx. Tracking number will be provided.

ic1.jpg

ic17.jpg

Last edited:
Back