Bowen Archangel Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good to see some bowen love. i became hooked after getting a modern captain marvel and have been getting quite a few lately. when it comes to marvel characters, bowen is cutting edge baby!!!!

Ordered!!!

is it new slang to say 'ordered' when you're intending to place an order once it goes on sale? i could see where someone could get confused. :confused:

how about FO sure, with the FO meaning future order? :lol

is it new slang to say 'ordered' when you're intending to place an order once it goes on sale? i could see where someone could get confused. :confused:

:lol......ok this will be pre order the moment it goes up....better :D Bowen was really steped up. IMO

The point was...this piece is so amazing, it's not even up for order yet and it is ORDERED. :rock

The point was...this piece is so amazing, it's not even up for order yet and it is ORDERED. :rock

at a recent bowen auction, they had a one of a kind archangel bust, painted blue metallic with chrome wings. the chrome showed some cracks so they discontinued their attempt to mass produce it. looking closely, it was very hard to tell it had cracks but looked magnificent.

Wow, that is pretty damned cool looking. Can't wait to see what the fully painted statue will look like!!

Were are you guys ordering this one from?? And is this it, or will it be fully painted??

you can order it directly from bowen designs. (you might as well pay the $25.00 and get the 1 year membership. it'll give you 20% off your statues and make you eligible for club exclusives).

its not up for order yet. it has to be painted. it wont be up for order for atleast a month i think and wont be released till sometime next year.

Back