Statue Bounties of Bathos (HMO Collectibles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like the idea of making it only for the first fifty people. I hope everyone who preordered gets the third head.

If you ordered from the website you get the third head. From Dani "All Website sales first 50 days will get the third head."

It's not first 50 people, it is for those that order in the first 50 days that it released for PO. Seeing it sold out on day 1, that means everyone should get it. (Except those that ordered from distributors).

It's not first 50 people, it is for those that order in the first 50 days that it released for PO. Seeing it sold out on day 1, that means everyone should get it. (Except those that ordered from distributors).

Yep that's what it was the first 50 days. So yea we all get it except the 50 that was placed to the side for distributors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Guys Correct .
it is the first 50 days,
everyone Will get Ren's Auto Face head.
Which is a mask she uses as cover to disguise herself On Bathos :)

The next character Crow King , goes up shortly after Stgcc.
And it will always have a extra head. Called "Ravaging Helm" Which will also apply for the first 50days.

Thanks.
Dan
(Creator of Bathos)

Congrats Dan, when I went to check the price and see if I wanted one I saw it's sold out! It looks great!

Teaser of the next statue. It's huge.

14249810_122074101579771_8131254574598211783_o.jpg

I feel it in my balls, this next one is going to be exactly what I want. Like if one of Edge of Tomorrow's exoskeletons had sex with Robocop's Cain

Glad to hear everyone is getting the third head :) I'm really excited for this line in general

I feel it in my balls, this next one is going to be exactly what I want. Like if one of Edge of Tomorrow's exoskeletons had sex with Robocop's Cain

I just wanted to quote this line for prosperity.

Back