bought 1/4 ss logan for $81.00

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

urbanfreddy

Super Freak
Reaction score
man i got such a great deal on ss 1/4 logan and he looks great,statue came in a sealed box and i'm Happy. i got this deal from Ebay seller belisetx, if you guys love deals then this seller has deals. :chew :chew :chew

That is a heck of a deal. I might have gone after it had I known it was out there at that price.

Congrats on finding such an awesome deal. Now if I could find one at that price I would be in like Flynn. Pics please.

Nice haul. I'd not mind one at that price, big noggin and all. Is there a list of good ebay sellers of sideshow products?

thumb_this%20thread%20is%20worthless%20without%20pics.gif

C'mon, man! Show it! :D

urbanfreddy said:
man i got such a great deal on ss 1/4 logan and he looks great,statue came in a sealed box and i'm Happy. i got this deal from Ebay seller belisetx, if you guys love deals then this seller has deals. :chew :chew :chew
sorry guys i'm trying to load the photo's of Logan

Damn, some people were getting crazy deals from this seller. And on a funny note. Someone else got a Logan, but paid twice as much as what you got it for... great deal!

Too many wierd negatives for me to use this seller. True most of the negs involved shipping, but it just shows a carelessness that makes me nervous.

Very glad it worked out for you urbanfreddy.

galactiboy said:
Damn, some people were getting crazy deals from this seller. And on a funny note. Someone else got a Logan, but paid twice as much as what you got it for... great deal!
Yep. I just won the Medicom Tie Pilot VCD earlier today for $26.22. He doesn't have any more auctions posted right now except for a Buffy figure, or I'd try to combine shipping and win something else...

Back