Boromir legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lorcs

Freakalicious
Reaction score
hi

i am thinking of buying this
does anyone have any pictures of it outside the box

would be very helpful

I was pleasantly surprised by this one, it isn't perfect but I like it quite a bit; esp until we get a PF. :impatient: :lol

52l8p1.jpg

2a85120.jpg

657o8m.jpg

2qiz951.jpg

ab70g4.jpg

ogf3x5.jpg

This Boromir blows...

I hope they make a PF of him. It's the only LOTR PF I'd buy.

Has the legendary scale bust line been stopped none seem to have come out in a long time
:slap

For me the likeness is king...and most of all in bust form. I have not seen a pic of the Boromir bust with a good likeness yet IMHO. But if likeness is not an issue for you then I would say go for it...it's quite a nice piece.

Bill

does anyone have any idea what the exclusive on the boromir maquette might be

Do they all have to have exclusives??

If so, maybe blowing the horn of Gondor?

Boromir is the only one we don't know about yet. :dunno Even though we don't know what the Arwen excl. is, we do know there will be one based on the conceptual drawing showing two heads.

23-07-201012-06-49PM.png

As for Boromir, we have never seen anything other than this one conceptual drawing....but because Boromir features the most elaborate base to date, I tend to believe there won't be an excl.

capturadepantalla201002j.png

Last edited:
As for Boromir, we have never seen anything other than this one conceptual drawing....but because Boromir features the most elaborate base to date, I tend to believe there won't be an excl.

capturadepantalla201002j.png
What more could anyone ask for anyway?

Yet another winner in this maqurette line :yess:.

Bill

What more could anyone ask for anyway?
Yet another winner in this maquette line :yess:.

Bill

I agree. This is the most anticipated of the 1st six maquettes for me, and will most likely be the only "Gondorian" Boromir we'll ever see produced.

I could still see them swithing out one of the arms for one holding up the horn or maybe switching the flag arm for an arm with the shield.

I could still see them swithing out one of the arms for one holding up the horn or maybe switching the flag arm for an arm with the shield.

Two nice ideas there superdoug :clap, don't think I'd like to lose the flag though. :(

The horn or the shield, should they be an option, would have to swap out with the flag arm in both cases.
That is, if we take the Boromir LSB and movie as a guide to which hand holds the horn.
But the maquettes are not screen caps so he could hold the horn in his right hand in that case.

That could be quite nice as an option indeed.:clap

Bill

If they take out the flag arm for the horn you'd need another head sculpt too so it would face the horn. That right there makes me think it'll either be a flag arm swap for the shield or the sword arm swap for the horn. But these are just guesses.

I wonder if either this one or the Arwen one will bee an SDCC exclusive. If that's the case for Boromir then I don't think they'll be anything that switches out.

Back