Statue Borderlands Deluxe Statue Collection: Zer0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seph Stampede

Super Freak
Reaction score
Up for preorder now on the official Gearbox store.

etc-statue-bl-zer0-full.jpg

Gearbox Store Borderlands Deluxe Statue Collection: Zer0 (Deposit)

I love it. I hope he sells well enough for them to justify releasing all the Vault Hunters.

No love for Zero for me. Give me Lilith and Maya then we'll talk. My two mains in BL.:)

And Moxxie for good measure.

No love for Zero for me. Give me Lilith and Maya then we'll talk. My two mains in BL.:)

And Moxxie for good measure.

As a wise man once said: "Man, I love bad *****es, that's my ****ing problem"

Amen. :pigfly:

But serioulsy, give me Lilith, Maya, and ****ing certainly Moxxi, and I'm good. Through a talking Tiny Tina, and I'm sold! :lecture

Also a life size Jessica Nigri as Moxxi would certainly be appreciated.

I'd buy them all because I'm insane like that, but ideally we'd get Mordecai, Moxxi, Gaige and Nisha.

It's been taken down to do some re-work as well as a reduction in price. Those who suscribed to the Gearbox newsletter also got an email previewing this..

ImageProxy_zps35jwq3zi.png

With a discount code for those who pre-ordered the Zer0 statue..

Ok so I asked the Gearbox Store support what happened with the statue and they answered:
''Thanks for your inquiry. We do not have plans to release the Zer0 Statue, and are not accepting any orders for this item. There were several delays with manufacturing, and we canceled production of the item as we felt we could not provide a high quality figure as promised. I do not know if there are plans for a new or alternative design of this statue.''

I'm so sad right now :(

Back