Bootleg NECA 1/4 Predator.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking the exact same thing, but I guess anything you can make a buck out is doable?
this is kinda weird, but funny, if this is bootleg how is it being made? I mean, now do they copy all these toys and statues? just a question that i am curious about

Interesting point. Maybe someone who knows how to bootleg can tell us.:lol

I don't encourage creating bootleg figures, but I personally prefer the figure without the gloss.

I don't encourage creating bootleg figures, but I personally prefer the figure without the gloss.

My thoughts exactly. I lacquered my masked one after mod for being too glossy. I actually preferred non-glossy look because it's not plastic-toy-like.
But I don't support bootleg item of course, unless it's impossible to find.

Hey I found another bootleg predator...

163061_10150328283620051_736145050_16116574_6631429_n.jpg

No... wait... this is NECA's so... they suck at paint apps. case closed.

just joking... but they do suck. I can even do a better job.... and im not all that good.

Then do it.

Make sure you make at least 15,000 units and charge no more than $80 each.

I thought so.

If I wanted to make my own bootlegs I would just disassemble the predator and make molds of each part.

That.

Or, pay the factory under the table, buy their molds directly.

Or, the factory actually produce the bootlegs themselves, with NECA's original molds.

Then do it.

Make sure you make at least 15,000 units and charge no more than $80 each.

I thought so.

ok. give the the 15,000 units.

As Graphic art director in my country I charge less than $30 a 8 hour day job. so that would be almos 3 times my pay.

and also... i can check properly for each to have a correct left and right leg.

That's the 7 inch Predator. Not the 19 inch.

Yes I know... my point was. they sometimes... alot of times I mean... their figures get bad color apps.

Back