Boot25 Works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I enjoy this thread more because of the fact that boot25 does not take commissions. It's just here to enjoy vicariously.
Though I do believe he has listed heads on Ebay.
Regardless, beautiful work as always. Immediately identifiable style. :rock

Battle Damaged Tyler

384627144.jpg

Don't take me wrong, i really admire your work.
Your skin tone are impressive however i feel like Pitt looks a little bit too red head or maybe the eyes are too clear.
Just my two cents. Wonderful skin tones.

I'm amazed how nicely you keep the skin tones. Mine always dry much lighter than I anticipate, and your blending is incredible. I especially like the way your eyebrows come out since they never have a harsh line.

Boot, nice repaint but the eyes of Gina Torres would be more dark and give more intensity to the color of the lips ;)

a pic for reference

44878146.jpg

I agree, the light eyes are throwing off the likeness. Beautiful works as usual on the rest though.

I agree that the eyes are light. The thing is, dark eyes are difficult to capture depth in this scale. If I painted tham as dark as they are in real life they wouldn't catch any light, and appear almost black unless illuminated by photography lighting.
I'm in the process of tweaking it a bit, but still trying to maintain some depth.
I should have some updated pictures later on.
Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:
I would have to agree with other comments its a great pant job but the eyes are a bit to light and the hair may be the wrong color.:confused: Small_Studios posted one recently which was really nice.

Back