Bonjour les Freaks !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coriolis

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Yep, I'm from France
france-flag-27.gif
Which means about 25% of my collectibles budget go into shipping cost :monkey1 .

Been lurking for quite some time now and decided to join this peaceful forum and objectively discuss with you guys :D

I mostly collect movies stuff. Started in the mid 90's with SW hasbro and McFarlane figures ; since 2000, I also buy 1/6 scale, 1/4 scale, statues, dios, busts and PFs. Not a completist, no " whatever-scale or fail " here, no favorite brand either. I buy what I like and I like what I buy.

And because of or thanks to this forum :D , I'm starting to be interested in custom figures too :panic: :yess:

By the way, I have stuff to sale but I can't access the section :computer . Can somebody tell me how to ?

Just kidding :p see you in the forums :hi5:

Hello Frenchie, do you surrender? hehe

Kidding, glad to have you aboard!

Do not listen to what anyone else says unless it comes from me and you'll do well here. :1-1:

Thanks guys :)

Darth,
Thank you but I was just kidding about all the newbie threads asking for the access to sales section :stick:wink1:

Hello Frenchie, do you surrender? hehe

No, and I'll resist also (as difficult as it may be) the urge to tell you to shut up ... for now :lol

Kidding, glad to have you aboard!
Thanks again

Do not listen to what anyone else says unless it comes from me and you'll do well here. :1-1:
Not really sure about that ... We'll see :p

Thanks guys :)

Darth,
Thank you but I was just kidding about all the newbie threads asking for the access to sales section :stick:wink1:

Ahhh! Okay! :lol

No, and I'll resist also (as difficult as it may be) the urge to tell you to shut up ... for now :lol

Thanks again

Not really sure about that ... We'll see :p

Tell him! It'll feel good after you do! :lol :lecture :lol

Back