Body Types

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pilgrim_UK

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I want to modify the bodies on a SS stormtrooper. I had the idea just to fatten out areas with padding anybody done this? Also might go down the route of full bodyswap.

Read a few threads about the TT bodies from Hottoys. I'm not really bothered about the best articulation as they will probably be standing straight for most of the time. Is this the reason its popular as its the best articulated? Also read about using Dragon bodies as they fill out nicely which sounds kind of ideal.

Just wanting to hear from anybody who has experienced the same kind of swap over. Experimented with the different body types.

Last edited:
while i've never used the dragon bodies in the ssc storm/sandtroopers i have used them on the marmits & for the price they work pretty well. but i haven't used them in a few years so i dont know if the feet & hands are compatible with ssc's. mine took a bit of work for that. i'm thinking the thigh armor might be a bit to small for the legs. i did convert a ssc sandy with a slim & it was a pretty easy swap...........hand & feet compatible.
sand1.jpg

I haven't done it myself but I have heard the slim TT is the best way to go. they only thing is that you have to get an original slim TT, which are very pricy now. the Sweeney Todd and Jack Sparrow bodies (also slims) don't have the right foot adapters.

@Barryo
How was the Bottom knee/ankle armour after the change. Still loose or good fit?

@Barryo
How was the Bottom knee/ankle armour after the change. Still loose or good fit?

everything fit really good/tight. (waits for steve carrel gif........:lol)
much like the 1:1 armor the 1:6 version has it's limits as well. i may port the desert sands st over to a slim once the dewback arrives.......time will tell with that.

Back