Bodie is a weirdo.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
we all know u 2 gonna end up in the closet, admit it!!! confess!!!

its all part of the plan...muahahhaha.

Not me! But maybe Eli and Crows. :D

[ame]https://youtu.be/EZ3lw-eNrFk[/ame]

Last edited:
Brokeback-Mountain-image.jpg

Anyone else ever cry when they poo?..

I noticed my mom's dog trying way too hard to **** this morning. My mom's in Ireland and I'm watching her dog. I noticed she hadn't gone for a bit. Sure enough, she had some kind of matted hair issue back there and her convulsive crouching was a definite sign that it was an impediment. I ended up having to cut ****ty clumps of fur off her ***. I cried. She cried. It was very touching.

I noticed my mom's dog trying way too hard to **** this morning. My mom's in Ireland and I'm watching her dog. I noticed she hadn't gone for a bit. Sure enough, she had some kind of matted hair issue back there and her convulsive crouching was a definite sign that it was an impediment. I ended up having to cut ****ty clumps of fur off her ***. I cried. She cried. It was very touching.

That's one of the reasons why it is important to brush your dog regularly. If you don't, hair can get matted back there and make it uncomfortable for the dog to sit, if not get in the way of the bowel movements.

Sometimes dogs need their **** glands drained, too, which is done while bathing the dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back