Bodie and Doyle are The Professionals!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captainjamesbrooke

Super Freak
Reaction score
Over the moon with these two. Been wanting them in 1/6 for my whole life! They turned out very well I think.
2e2u2u4a.jpg
syge9e7e.jpg
se4a7una.jpg

Now put them on your lap and watch the show mister.

But not around others
Thell think your craaaaazy!

Congrats! Where did these come from? They look really, really good, though I think Bodie has turned out better than Doyle - maybe a bit more attention to the hair sculpt would've brought it up a level. Great outfits too.. always thought Bodie made a turtleneck look badass :)

Hi mate, I commissioned the heads from a friend of mine. The rest I put together from bits and bobs I've been putting away for years! Always wanted to do the pair.
I agree, only Bodie can look hard in a turtle neck!

Wow, a long time in the making then. I loved this show as a kid, and in Oz we got reruns for years. Now that you've got these two done, you're surely going to have to add Cowley to round out the trio :)

I might add Cowley, but a bit down the line. Working in the 8th Doctor at the mo, and really want to do Worzel Gummage after that! Wish I was rich.
I loved the show as a boy too. Still do now. They are re-realising them remastered on DVD. Got the first season and it looks amazing.

Worzel Gummidge! Awesome, another fave of mine from the 70s. I can't remember a thing about the show except Worzel, Aunt Sally and whoever the kids were though (just looked it up, John and. Susan). I haven't seen an episode in... 34 years!

It's as good today as it was then, it really holds up. You can get the box set very cheap, I'd recommend it mate! My kids love it too

Good idea! It's high time I introduced my young kids to the classics, and it'd be nice for me to reconnect with the show too.

Best of luck getting a custom together, I'll be interested to hear about the project when you decide to tackle it :)

Back