Bobba Fett vs. Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would win ????

• Bobba Fett

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Darth Maul

Votes: 43 82.7%

• Total voters
darthviper107 said:
Actually, Maul only has said one thing in his entire life (onscreen of course)

"At last we shall reveal ourselves to the Jedi, At last we shall have revenge":lightsabe

IE---Maul would win, he would force push and then throw his lightsaber spinning and cut Boba into tinsy winsy little pieces:cut

He also said, "Yes, Master." on Naboo. I'm pretty sure if you turn the music off as he's falling down the pit, he's probably saying, "eek."

I have to go with Fett in this match off.

He's a short unassuming kid, so he lands the infamous "nuts punch" and brings Darth to his knees.

You know how kids are when they are that age and at nut level.

Maul in a very easy fight. Boba cant shoot straight or even control his own jet pack. Maul would cut him down in about 5 seconds.

Customikey said:
He also said, "Yes, Master." on Naboo. I'm pretty sure if you turn the music off as he's falling down the pit, he's probably saying, "eek."

He's prolly saying the same shreak that Boba did in Jedi lol.

But if Kenobi could get a unblocked chop in, then Boba could get say a few missiles as well. . . . .

Yeah but Maul could use the Force and guide the missels back at Boba.

Darth Kustomizer said:
I have to go with Fett in this match off.

He's a short unassuming kid, so he lands the infamous "nuts punch" and brings Darth to his knees.

You know how kids are when they are that age and at nut level.
You know, I think I want to change my vote now. I hadn't even considered the small child version with "nuts punch" action.

EVILFACE said:
Then why didnt Kenobi do that when he fought Jango?

They wanted to make a fight scene at that point in the movie? :D

Seriously though, how long did Jango last against Mace?

or Boba against Luke? trying to tie him down and stuff...come on, this is Jedi Luke! The most pupular Sideshow figure right now!

I believe I am in the minority here. I chose Boba over Maul. If we are talking movie version of these two then no contest, Maul would cut down Boba with ease. Although if we go EU then we have a match up not to be outdone. First things first, Boba would aquire a Force blocking creature called an Ysalamiri which would even the score a bit. Maul is short sighted and short tempered to boot and would get easily frustrated if he couldn't get the kill quickly. Now Maul's fighting abilities are unmatched but I have a feeling Boba would find a way to out wit the overly aggressive Maul. Anybody remember Maul's over confidence against Obi-Wan. Boba got his rep as the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy for a reason. :rolleyes:

Going by the films then Maul would finish him in a matter of seconds,probably with his eyes closed :lol . If you bring the EU into consideration it would perhaps be a closer thing as Fett fought Vader in a couple of comic stories and survived.

wookilar8 said:
Maul is short sighted and short tempered to boot and would get easily frustrated if he couldn't get the kill quickly.

:lol LOL:lol ...thats so true....

Really nice argument for Fett...I would still take Maul though..

Fett is over-rated. the only thing cool about him is his costume, but you should attribute that to Jango rather than Boba.

Boba never really faced a Jedi. He may have been great at killing or capturing scoundrals but he's no match for a Jedi. Grievous almost killed him in their lone encounter. He had to fake being dead to get out alive.

Back