Boba Fett Throne interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOPIE

Super Freak
Reaction score
I reached out to Rustyj and he told me if we can generate enough interest in a Boba Fett throne he would be willing to make it for us. I'd personally love to have this added to my collection. This is only for the throne and not the Jabba platform.

thorne.jpg

I was literally within a week or two of selling my old Sideshow throne then the Mando scene happens.

Put my extra HT ROTJ Boba helmet on a black outfit and add a few of the extra Boba parts I have sitting around and boom - all I need is the chair/throne that Boba sits on (well, a fat Bubba Fortuna would be fun too.):yess:

I was literally within a week or two of selling my old Sideshow throne then the Mando scene happens.

Put my extra HT ROTJ Boba helmet on a black outfit and add a few of the extra Boba parts I have sitting around and boom - all I need is the chair/throne that Boba sits on (well, a fat Bubba Fortuna would be fun too.):yess:

I still have an extra old Sideshow one too. I imagine the value has just risen.

I kinda wish they didn't just kill ol' Bib, it'd be fun to having him scheming in the background at Boba's Palace.

I kinda wish they didn't just kill ol' Bib, it'd be fun to having him scheming in the background at Boba's Palace.

Yeah I liked his overweight "Bubba Fortuna" look too. Hopefully someone will be doing a custom headsculpt of "Bib Fatuna.":lol Having Bib slumped off the throne with Boba standing alongisde ready to dump him off would be a cool display too.

It was 100% fan service and not exactly perfectly executed but I loved the visual and idea of Boba returning to the throne room to take over as the uber-baddie on Tatooine after a pretender like Bib tried to fill the void after Jabba's demise.

Interested depending on the price. I have a spare Jabba platform from the original SS release, which I had planned to sell but hadn’t gotten around to it. I’m sure HT will produce a new Boba and possibly Fennec before long.

Maybe “Book of Fett” will be about taking on the Hutts and galactic crime syndicates, which could be an interesting and exciting look into parts of the Star Wars universe that haven’t been explored in the movies or TV shows. I don’t really know Star Wars time lines that well, but I’m guessing Xizor would be dead by then but not sure if the Black Sun or some remnants would remain. I always liked Xizor’s character design. Maybe he has a son(s) and/or daughter(s). Him turning into a crime lord would likely be too similar to Darth Maul, but maybe he’s just trying to carve out his own retirement niche at Jabba’s palace.

Need to wait for the Boba figure first :dunno

Agree. I'd be interested, however need to see if we get the figure and of course get a bit closer to the show. There may other things around the throne. Also getting the exact details on the throne will be difficult with just that post credit scene.

Plus would be nice to see if we get a 1/6 figure of Fennec. Sure would like that....

the-mandalorian-character-poster-fennec-1g2r4d963e.jpg

Agree. I'd be interested, however need to see if we get the figure and of course get a bit closer to the show. There may other things around the throne. Also getting the exact details on the throne will be difficult with just that post credit scene.

Plus would be nice to see if we get a 1/6 figure of Fennec. Sure would like that....

Yeah Fennec would be cool, I really like her outfit.

Back