Boba Fett RAH body?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not trying to hijack the OP's thread but I had a similar question and this seemed like the thread to put it in. My Medi Boba took a shelf dive and the right hand snapped off leaving the peg inside the fore arm. I can't figure out anyway to get the peg out and glue it back on. Does anyone have any ideas? Or do I just order a new body or wait for the SS Fett?

Brooks: I've ordered the Truetype Slim body, will see how it goes and post here when I get it (could be a few weeks though...).

Not trying to hijack the OP's thread but I had a similar question and this seemed like the thread to put it in. My Medi Boba took a shelf dive and the right hand snapped off leaving the peg inside the fore arm. I can't figure out anyway to get the peg out and glue it back on. Does anyone have any ideas? Or do I just order a new body or wait for the SS Fett?

drive a screw into it and pull it out.

In case anyone's interested, I got my Hot Toys TrueType Slim body today and started swapping out my broken RAH body. The body itself is brilliant, really good, and not just for armored figures. With regards to swapping the RAH body there are some issues:

-Head: Swaps easily, just unscrew the neck post and pop onto the HT body.
-Hands: Big issue. the RAH hand posts are way too big for the HT forearms. I ended up enlarging the hole on one hand, which didn't work so good, and just cutting down the post on the other, which worked better.
-Feet: Wider than the RAH feet. I cut the boot open at the back and inserted the foot that way.
-Waist: Bigger than the RAH. Trimming the inside of the cod piece definitely helped, but I had to slice it to get it on, and then glue it together again. The belt with the pouches also needs cutting. I just put mine on with a gap at the back, but I guess you can put a rubber band at the back.

After all that, it does look quite nice, but I'm not rushing to replace my Jango bldy just yet.

Crap, seriously? Sorry about that. Did not know that joker used the smaller hands. two options. 1, buy another body
2, swap over the parts from the joker that you can.

3, get a broken medicom body, and swap over the lower arms.

What about wrapping the wrist pegs in Teflon tape to make them thicker so that they fit into standard RAH wrist sockets? Just offering a suggestion because I really don't know what the body looks like. If you've got some pics, I'm sure between Lerath and myself, we can probably point you in the right direction.

:confused: No, its not. The Joker body's arms have a smaller hand opening. *sigh* Back to body hunting...

That shouldn't be a problem if only the leg on your Fett is broken, you should be able to just unscrew the legs and swap them over I think?

Back