Boba Fett RAH body?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookieecrisp

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello all,

I recently found out that the screw attaching my Medicom Boba Fett RAH's leg to his hip broke. Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement body for him? Also, I found a Jango Fett body on eBay, is that body the same as the one for Boba? Thanks!

Hello all,

I recently found out that the screw attaching my Medicom Boba Fett RAH's leg to his hip broke. Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement body for him? Also, I found a Jango Fett body on eBay, is that body the same as the one for Boba? Thanks!

That happened to mine soon after I got the figure. Medicom does offer the basic body for sale. I bought one at my local Flea Mart for about US$30, you might like to search on Ebay?:)

OK I found another body on eBay. Can anyone tell me if the body from the Medicom RAH Indy (not KOTCS) is the same as the Boba Fett RAH body? Thanks!

damn... this exact leg issue happened to me last week... after stripping the body of the clothing, it was of little surprise. Medicom definitely went with a questionable design scheme.

Okay, can someone at least tell me if the necks between to RAH bodies can be swapped?

yeah, its fairly simple, since you already have the broken boba body, you can practice disassemble it. Basically, just lift up the plastic covers covering the screws and unscrew them and you can have the RAH301 in parts. Its a very modular design that can be easily fixed with new parts.

Might be a good practice to do so you can be familiar with how the rah301 functions. It is a fairly unique design compare to other 1/6 body out in the market so some casual assumption of how you should pose it can result in breakage in the long run.

My Boba lost his leg the same way everybody else does on here, so just wondering if anyone has any experience with swapping the body for Hot Toy's either Slim Type or Narrow Shoulder bodies? Someone said the Narrow Shoulder is quite tall, so don't know which is best suited. I tried the S2 body, but it's too bulky.

Back