Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is in as far as it can go.

Very strange man, I'll have to grab some closer pics of mine for ya. But for instance this one seems like my head is closer to the body then on yours.

0fef70d046b31a6524936370576d52f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah Python. That is very bizarre. My gap is nowhere near as visible as what your pictures show. Something is a miss. This statue costs way too much to settle for that. I would be contacting SS immediately.

I'm still waiting to hear back about my messed up P2 Maquette, this is a none issue compared to that but I'll look it all over properly tomorrow. I may be able to file down the peg a bit to get the head sitting closer to the body.

I'm still waiting to hear back about my messed up P2 Maquette, this is a none issue compared to that but I'll look it all over properly tomorrow. I may be able to file down the peg a bit to get the head sitting closer to the body.

Before filing anything make sure your peg is actually going all the way down to the bottom of the hole. Seems strange that yours would be longer or different then anyone elses

Before filing anything make sure your peg is actually going all the way down to the bottom of the hole. Seems strange that yours would be longer or different then anyone elses

Again, it is in as far as it can possibly go, it is not me putting it together wrong, this is just how it looks.

Again, it is in as far as it can possibly go, it is not me putting it together wrong, this is just how it looks.

Sorry man, definitely not trying to be redundant or frustrate you any more then you already are.

Hey! Anybody else have this issue, fetts chest plate over hangs his vest by a good 10mm? I have contacted Sideshow as now I can't stop noticing it. I may be wrong but to my knowledge the plates should sit fully on the cream under vest?? Thanks!IMG_0517.JPGIMG_0705.JPGIMG_0706.JPG

Mine overhangs slightly, but not near as much as what your pictures are showing. You are correct, it should sit flush and any overhang is incorrect.

From the pics going back some 30 pages, where you can see that area I believe most if not all had the same issue to varying degrees.

But the belt with the pockets helps to disguise any issue.

And if you look at the original prototype pics the chest armour even overhangs a bit and at the same time the four pieces that make the chest armour appear to be closer together than any of the in hand pics I've seen (imo).

Got mine yesterday and color me impressed. I mean obviously I thought the piece looked great to begin with but I was really pleased when I unboxed him. Probably one of my top 5 fav pieces already.

Just got my shipping notice - my shipping charge was $28.07 which was $4 more than ST1138.

ST1138 just curious where in AZ you're located Phx metro? Mine is the EX if yours was not, but I can't imagine the gun adding $4 shipping. You must be closer to the UPS hub is my only guess lol.

Sorry for the delayed reply I was out of town for a few days, but I also live in the Surprise area so that is weird that there's a four dollar difference! Not sure I can find a good explanation for that...

Sorry for the delayed reply I was out of town for a few days, but I also live in the Surprise area so that is weird that there's a four dollar difference! Not sure I can find a good explanation for that...

Neither can SS. Its because I believe they inflate shipping costs on purpose to make extra $.

See that's just plain weird... A few pennies, maybe up to 75 cents or so for the same vicinity, but 4 dollars is almost a 15% increase in shipping charges. They have to make this crap up as they go. Or like BLS said, a few dollars here and there to inflate those profits.

My guess is the increase in shipping is to cover their cost in shipping back and forth for returns which have seemed to increased....or maybe just seems that way. Kind of like built-in shipping insurance for them...or could be something totally unrelated.

Back