Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also received the email about shipping/charging. $32.45 in shipping. Ordered the non-exclusive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my notice as well...$24 and change shipping for me, but I'm in AZ....still seems high. Now I have a decision to make, keep this one or keep the Hot Toys QS figure that I have. I only need one 1/4 scale Fett, just need to decide which one! And I like both for different reasons.....decisions, decisions.

Got my notice as well...$24 and change shipping for me, but I'm in AZ....still seems high. Now I have a decision to make, keep this one or keep the Hot Toys QS figure that I have. I only need one 1/4 scale Fett, just need to decide which one! And I like both for different reasons.....decisions, decisions.

I live in Surprise AZ. My last flex is the 25th of this month. So, I should be getting a shipping notice soon I hope. I'll let you know what my shipping charge is.

Mine arrived today so I snapped a few pictures as I unpacked it. A few niggles such as how visible the neck joint is at times, and the plastic head of course which I knew about in advanced. But It's decent overall..

qF0p7Gv.jpg

kRp1Mhh.jpg

fAtdpZC.jpg

2PssTRV.jpg

CW6DPF2.jpg

NGZuZ7d.jpg

yTAVOfF.jpg

XeWeCrf.jpg

vd3tA2V.jpg

EKkhKpj.jpg

Q4XliJU.jpg

ozND8HA.jpg

dAph4yQ.jpg

I live in Surprise AZ. My last flex is the 25th of this month. So, I should be getting a shipping notice soon I hope. I'll let you know what my shipping charge is.

Just got my shipping notice - my shipping charge was $28.07 which was $4 more than ST1138.

ST1138 just curious where in AZ you're located Phx metro? Mine is the EX if yours was not, but I can't imagine the gun adding $4 shipping. You must be closer to the UPS hub is my only guess lol.

WTH with the neck joint !??!? is it really that visible ?????

its strange.. some pictures that statue looks fabulous.. other ones are so underwhelming.. like yours python ..

WTH with the neck joint !??!? is it really that visible ?????

its strange.. some pictures that statue looks fabulous.. other ones are so underwhelming.. like yours python ..

Yeah, well it is on mine at least, no idea if they are all the same. It isn't so bad if you tilt the head forward, but that look isn't so nice imo and given that it is posable, you should be able to have it in any direction. The white background was a bad choice for this also, I'll get some more with a better colour at some point. It does look quite nice in person.

Yeah, well it is on mine at least, no idea if they are all the same. It isn't so bad if you tilt the head forward, but that look isn't so nice imo and given that it is posable, you should be able to have it in any direction. The white background was a bad choice for this also, I'll get some more with a better colour at some point. It does look quite nice in person.

From what I understand others have said you need to pull up the neck part of the shirt and then put on the head... Or use some tweezers and pull it up after you get the head on... You pics Python are the only ones I have seen that look like that... and that is counting youtube vids

Your neck peg is not pushed down into the hole all the way. Something is stopping it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back