Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed :exactly:
We need photos taken of him HOLDING the ESB blaster! That's how mine will be displayed. So far, all the photos we've seen have been of him holding the ROTJ blaster.

I agree. He looks good, but put the correct blaster in his hands and he'll look even better.

Any full pay Ex buyers in the US get a shipping update yet?

I WAS full pay for the EX. Hadn't heard anything about shipping or charging. Yet, once I started seeing how some on here were, I kinda freaked. Thanks to hospital bills, there was no way I could do a single payment anymore. So, I switched to a flex pay. Now the wait continues... But at least I can sleep.

Newest pics from Boba!
Premium Format - Boba Fett (2015)
credits: racingsven

The base seems to be solid polystone and all parts matches perfectly smooth!

Boba seems to be a homerun from SSC and my excitement is fully reloaded! :yess:
(now the long, two month wait till the european retailers will have Boba in stock...:impatient: :gah:)

Psssss, the statue still don´t like me..I have it in PO but some things don´t looks nice to me. The pieces of chest armor are strange, small...the pose don´t is the better that could be for a character as Boba IMHO...the pants looks weird to me too. Are a union of things what made me have bad feelings about the statue.

. The pieces of chest armor are strange, small...

I see what you are saying about the chest armor. I have thought the same thing.. It could be the angles but it seems we can see and awful lot of white shirt...

Any Boba Experts out there that can tell us how accurate this is?

24f1da3e7987ed596f8efd571fda8b98.jpg

0e7c284c2786c01a64e256907a8cf9f1.jpg

0361f7c713904e8f5d0517978d0c1329.jpg

dak_boba_2.jpg

Last edited:
the armor was small since the first prototype picture appears.. just dont understand how they went ahead to produce it that way.. thats the only thing that bothers .. I just hope its not to bad in person.. but on the pictures its very notable ..

What's with the white vest under the chest armor?

I think the photos I posted above are a bit washed out but it still looks to be too white in other photos.

the armor was small since the first prototype picture appears.. just dont understand how they went ahead to produce it that way.. thats the only thing that bothers .. I just hope its not to bad in person.. but on the pictures its very notable ..

I have to admit it's starting to look like an eyesore... I hope it's better in person...

akzpepmh.jpg

The vest in that screen capture to be much more blue than what the actual vest color is. SSC is the correct-ish color. Also, the debate rages on how small the armor pieces really are as well. Maybe suppliers have them in different sizes. Of course, ANOVOS has rumored to 3D scan the actual pieces so we should know soon how accurate in size, at least the 1:1 pieces are to compare to what they should be in 1:4 scale.

Back