Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's getting a bit late for the wl (especially after release), still a pretty good chance to convert but at this point don't count on it

Hey guys i just got on the waitlist for the exclusive what has the turn around been like on this have lots of people been getting converted for the wistlist ?

Let me know and many thanks in advance for your replies regarding this matter

Normally these days I'd say you have a 99% chance, even at this stage, it is just the way things have gone. But actually, I'm not so sure with this one? It is a pretty epic looking representation of a very popular character, and it doesn't have an insane ES to boot. I guess it depends how many people are in front of you in the queue.

Unless you get on it a couple days after WL, the odds aren't too good

A few years ago maybe, these days it is generally a very different story. I jumped on the Cody PF WL the other week, it converted within a day despite being up for order for two years and being released some time ago...

A few years ago maybe, these days it is generally a very different story. I jumped on the Cody PF WL the other week, it converted within a day despite being up for order for two years and being released some time ago...

Most the DC PFs haven't. I think I've seen maybe 5 Power Girl EXs convert all year and that's a couple weeks away from shipping

Cant wait for this !! I swapped out the old boba for the HT boba to have also the ROTJ version.. and I was nervous to be honest.. always loved the old boba ... one of my favs... but this is way better... just need to fiddle a bit with the pose.. no crouch holder for me. :) the details and paint are fantastic !!

20151129_201101_zpsnyaxt71a.jpg

Yep. Disappointment came from Sideshow to my E-mail box as well. No Christmas present to myself this year. my flex shows 1/5/16.

This news along with eFX's continued fail of a company in customer service on the Biker Scout helmet is shaping up to be really great for 2015.

Yep just got an email this morning for him and Kier about final payment January. Where is my sentinel??!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Back