Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett (new version)

Just think, when this guy is on our shelves we'll have either seen several trailers for Episode VII or if he gets delayed a couple months we might have actually SEEN Episode VII.

i know.. and if he is in time.. its just 2 months away to Ep7 ! >>if they put Vader before the end of the year.. you can get excited next year for the movie and the PF at the same time ...

One year should be plenty of time to find a spot for him, lol.

One year should be plenty of time to find a spot for him, lol.

Can't wait to have this on my shelf in Jan '16! :yess:

I don't mind the wait, the collectible room is going through a phase right now, so waiting a bit longer is a good thing for me. Having the classic Fett drop right around the time EP VII hits will be quite nice.

Wonder if the EX will still be available in a few days time, waiting to see if I can get it here cheaper first, if not I would prefer the EX.

Last edited:

enough time to figure out where to put him lol

Your not kidding there mate. A hole yr to wait and as if we haven't waiting long enough. Might as well get the vader up for preorder as there will be plenty of time to knock these up too. Glad I preordered the premium format opress, 1/6 scale r2-d2 ex and biker scout and speeder bike ex so I got a few bits to look forward to coming.

I really thought this would sell out fast. Very disappointed once again with SS. Whatever happened to the good ol days when statues have very low ES and people are scrambling to get one. This defeats the whole purpose of it being exclusive.

I really thought this would sell out fast. Very disappointed once again with SS. Whatever happened to the good ol days when statues have very low ES and people are scrambling to get one. This defeats the whole purpose of it being exclusive.

you are just now figuring this out? it's been this way for a couple years now. the only thing i've seen sellout really fast from ssc was maybe the droids EX? The ESs are monstrous now and sellouts are more like 2-3 months minimum. I will be picking this up but not sure when yet. No statue requires a day 1 PO anymore to secure one.

you are just now figuring this out? it's been this way for a couple years now. the only thing i've seen sellout really fast from ssc was maybe the droids EX? The ESs are monstrous now and sellouts are more like 2-3 months minimum. I will be picking this up but not sure when yet. No statue requires a day 1 PO anymore to secure one.
Did you order him yet? Mine's in. Not waiting on this guy

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Thinks the droids sold out in like hours right? well im not sure coz i didnt get them. I know its been this way for a long time now. I was just hoping that they will make and exception with bobba and lower the ES just like the droids coz hes a pretty famous character and there was a lot of hype as well during SDCC. I think they will also do this for vader. Darth Vader EX available at 1500 ES:thud:

I want the EX since that is more an blaster. The ESB is more of a gun that shows Boba`s own little friend :) So i think the laser blaster is more fitting, but the EX would probably not survive my hold up....

Back