Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett (new version)

Nearly all new PFs are now in the $400 territory, but it didn't start out that way. They are a great collectible line, no matter what license.

Careful though, many of us tend to run out of space really quick when purchasing these beauties.

Yes so true. This is the best knowledge for all noobs. I myself included. Space runs out really fast. Lesson learn is can't have it all. Even if you can afford all of it. Space will always be an issue. Sooner or later space will run out. Well unless someone owns many extra houses just to display these big statues and their brown shippers.

Come on, Pre-Order...

tumblr_maizh7ScYl1rqoq0po1_500.jpg

im curious about his overall hight .... hope he fits into the besta

Not sure why this Fett looks super buffed to me. Like he is busting out of his suit.

What time will the Pre-Order go up?
Probably around 3pm EST or 6pm PST and if you're across the pond then 8pm. Australia must be like 3am or something lol

Edit* just checked and its more like 6am? Wtf
Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Not sure why this Fett looks super buffed to me. Like he is busting out of his suit.

It is probably because the chest armor on the new PF is way too small. If you look at screencaps the chest armor should meet the shoulder collar armor at roughly the same width. Not so with the new PF...the chest armor looks to be way undersized.

It is probably because the chest armor on the new PF is way too small. If you look at screencaps the chest armor should meet the shoulder collar armor at roughly the same width. Not so with the new PF...the chest armor looks to be way undersized.

That could be, but also the legs look thick as well.

Annnnyyyy minute now.....

Hurry uo pre order!

:impatient:

Everyone hurry up and order since the earliest payments start, is April...

1 year waiting time... at least they became more accurate on that ...

Dang, with Echo and Fives payments happening in April, as well as Jango flexpay starting in april, and now this guy starting in april...I might have to cancel Jango now

Back