Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett (new version)

I really hope Hot Toys (given their recent taking on SW and the BTTF DeLorean as an example) or maybe even Sideshow themselves (a long shot) might take it upon themselves to make an accurate looking Slave 1 someday, i have seen others out there, but they all have that cheap plasticy look. Would be nice to put one of decent size next to this beauty. Maybe i have just been looking at the wrong places... I think his ship is just as iconic as the character itself.

Something completely different, but ever since this Boba Fett was revealed at SDCC i always wondered what those two block thingies at the end of the ramp/tower are supposed to be. ^^'

Its just like a general kind of cloud city environment right?

I figure it's some kind of communications tower, mainly because of the antenna on the side. I figure because Cloud City buildings come in many different shapes and sizes this blends in pretty well. It look's pretty neat, even if i don't understand every part of it. ;)

In side my head: Ugh! This thing is awesome....but Fett's not essential to your collection Josh....But LOOOK at him! Wouldn't you rather spend the money on something else! Star WARS! Look at that price hike, it's unnessary. Oh yeah...well this

I will wait since this won't sell out for years. I will see if I can buy cheaper after seeing in hand pics or maybe from SS with a coupon maybe 2 years from now. No rush on something with such a massive ES. For now money will be used on time sensitive statues I want first.

440.00? Pass for me. I may buy later if I can get this for 350.00 to 375.00 shipped on eBay years from now. Btw I see the ex holding a gun so what's the reg?

No problem with the huge ES and price I may get it later. Way later... I will wait for in hand pics etc.

Same **** different day/thread.

Looks great, congrats to all excited about ordering :clap
Thank God I don't do SW.

I'm going Khev tactic on this one :lol

:rock

Igo from Sideshow advised on SSF that they tried to get a switch-out concept helmet approved as the exclusive but that a 1/4 scale helmet that you could theoretically display separately could be considered a "scaled replica" and Lucasfilm shot it down because SSC isn't licensed to sell scale replicas. At least they tried!

Ha, they teased the exclusive from day one. :lol

Sideshow-StarWarsPanel-13.jpg

Only differnce being the Tease had the ROTJ Blaster, Gauntlets, Belt, Jumpsuit, and Spats.

:rock

Igo from Sideshow advised on SSF that they tried to get a switch-out concept helmet approved as the exclusive but that a 1/4 scale helmet that you could theoretically display separately could be considered a "scaled replica" and Lucasfilm shot it down because SSC isn't licensed to sell scale replicas. At least they tried!
:hi5:

Definitely has me appreciating that we even get an ex....even though it's bogus. Not to mention LF can be pretty ****ing stupid some times....

Nice video Bruce. Yeah everyone's needs a Boba.
Josh stop kidding yourself!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Looks great, I'll be ordering Thursday, kinda disappointed with the exclusive though.

I would have been happy with just the statue so any EX is cool with me.

Now for the L O N G wait

What's LF? I'm encountering and learning new initials very day. :wink:

Back