Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett (new version)

Is he... skateboarding? :huh

Hope that skinny helmet is lens distortion.

Several have already mentioned PO!

The price hasn't been announced yet. :rotfl

Don't forget who we're dealing with here. :D

So far in my opinion, the base is just epic fail. But maybe other images changed my mind.

I think it looks great!!! Happy with ESB, happy with pose and happy with the base.... Well played SS

Just based on this one pic, that base is a hot mess. It looks like a patchwork of little elements pieced together without regard for flow or design.

Well I'll eat my hat it's ESB Fett. It looks like this will be my grail piece as well as an instant order. This beats any Fett released so far by about 200%. I couldn't be more excited. Pose and paint apps look amazing. Well done Sideshow

You can buy this statue without the base at discounted price [emoji16]

Instagram: SoySith

Well I'll eat my hat it's ESB Fett. It looks like this will be my grail piece as well as an instant order. This beats any Fett released so far by about 200%. I couldn't be more excited. Pose and paint apps look amazing. Well done Sideshow

One way or the other, it's Fett! :duff

This base is pure win. Total bespin.

I wouldn't say it beats anything by 200%...the mythos is pretty epic.

Looks like they caught the dynamic pose similar to the second kotobukiya Fett from a few years ago...very very well done. Gives the character some dimension.

Instant buy for me.

What is so fail about the base in your opinion?
Base as in the series mythos round up, a piece of metal looks like a box of canned food, two piles in front and satellite entering in the ass. Too much of everything, and the effect is always ****ed up.

Base as in the series mythos round up, a piece of metal looks like a box of canned food, two piles in front and satellite entering in the ass. Too much of everything, and the effect is always ****ed up.

Lol. I don't get any of this...

It's him descending from Slave 1 I think? Reminds me of Trevas CV artwork.

Where is the fabric on this thing,other than the cape? What makes this a premium format and not just a statue with a fabric cape? Am I missing something?

Back