Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that have the new Boba PF... is the black area on Boba's mask glossy or matte finish?

Received mine it's fantastic but has a couple problems a cracked jet pack and a fingerprint on the helmet. :(
a3e2a53d5defdb8f28ccb12098aeb89c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

What a bummer man. Fingerprint on the helmet is mad annoying. Sorry to hear. Contact SS and see what they say.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Yeah I've sent a part request to them I didn't buy it direct from ss but they have the option to select that it wasn't bought direct from them so hopefully they'll still help

Yeah I've sent a part request to them I didn't buy it direct from ss but they have the option to select that it wasn't bought direct from them so hopefully they'll still help

I had pretty much the same issue (crack on mine was worse, but on the same place) with my jetpack and hopefully I should be receiving my replacement part soon (been like 3 weeks now :gah:)

And I tried that same option on their site for another statue and it looks like I got some boilerplate response. It was basically that they couldn't help me and to go through the retailer/reseller for help. Which I did also, and that was like two weeks ago.

My last payment is the 15th!!!!!!!! :love

Nice!:duff Mine was supposed to be the 15th but I couldn't wait and paid it off a few weeks ago. This is one awesome PF that I can find no fault with. I'm probably in the minority but accuracy be damned, I've always preferred the EE-3 Blaster and that's what's going to be displayed.:lol

0410160949a.jpg

0410160950.jpg

0410160951a.jpg

0410161506.jpg

0410161507.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got mine setup. Very well done and look forward to the new Darth Vader PF to get released.

b2001f8f3223bcaf5590864362953933.jpg

defe9981b1833524e218ac5485f859e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine should be here Thursday. & I can't wait! Thursday is going to be a GREAT day! It's a day off work, & Boba Fett will be arriving :blissy
Nazgul-King, I love your photos! Your walls are like mine, so it's almost like seeing this piece in my house now :hi5:
Bonedaddy77, that's one sweet collection! Love it. :wave

I just dropped down on one, First star wars in a growing collection!

I kept going back to the pictures to decide if this was the one to start off with, and I finally had to just do it as I'd be pissed if I finally decided and it sold out.

It looks really really nice especially from all the pics you all have been posting. I'm feeling good about this!

Finally got mine setup. Very well done and look forward to the new Darth Vader PF to get released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool setup. I wish I had room for Doom. I had him on order but had to let it go. I actually sold my Dark Rider EX PF to make room for Boba Fett.

0419162325a.jpg

0420160711a.jpg

0420160711.jpg

I just dropped down on one, First star wars in a growing collection!

I kept going back to the pictures to decide if this was the one to start off with, and I finally had to just do it as I'd be pissed if I finally decided and it sold out.

It looks really really nice especially from all the pics you all have been posting. I'm feeling good about this!

Congrats, you won't regret picking up Fett!

Thanks Nazgul! Its pictures like yours which finalized my decision! Keep staring at the pics and they look so damn good!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Here's the Boba Fett Premium Format collection... & MR helmet. I won't be displaying them together like this, it's just a shelf wide enough for 'em all for the group shot.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back