Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of this is just..... Well.... Crazy talk ;) ;)

I don't think there has been a lot of issues... There have been a few but the large majority seem to be happy. As far as compatibility... You just need to wait and he will have a Vader to go with him :)

But if you don't care for the character them yes you should pass.

I won't be passing on Vader :lol Maybe some pics of Vader with Boba might sway me. I like Boba.... but.... I like majority of Star Wars characters :lol He never grabbed me as a favorite like he has with other people. Statue looks fine, just the head looking down was the biggest issue and I don't know If I can look past it. Glad a lot of people are enjoying it though.

Can't believe anyone got the Iron Patriot maquette over this. Just seems I don't know..... Especially given how you were talking about 'issues' with the statue.

But I do understand what you are talking about the head pose. I myself wish that I could raise the head a bit, but overall I really like the pose and to me the only limitation is that the statue can't be displayed on bottom shelves.

But if you really have that many dislikes, it's probably not a statue for you.

:lol:lol

Yeah... kind of odd choice by me :lol With all the paint issues and the bad Rhodes sculpt with it.... I will cross my fingers. I liked the pose a lot better on the Iron Patriot. Plus, I have other Marvel PFs that he will look great with. I just hope I get a good paint job on it. If not, I can get a replacement and hope some more :lol

Most of my statues will be/are displayed at eye level or just below... and I don't think this Boba would look good. I think he would look great to look up at. I guess if I had a specific spot for him like that my opinion might change.

Re: Boba Fett (new version)

So, I only had 3 tools for the shin pockets, not the 4 shown in the promo pics (or delivered with other Fett releases). The missing piece is for the outside pocket on the right leg. Class issue, or a reportable problem?

Depending on what scene in ESB you're watching Fett will have either 3-4 tools. The 4th tool (not included here) is still a mystery. The 3 other tools are all Paterson photography tools and metal pieces from a Michell Engineering Stylus Brush.

I wonder if the 4th tool can be custom made and sold by someone. It will definitely sell well.

*Cough* MYC Sculptures *cough*

Ah....not included. That makes me feel better....annnnnd a little worse for the message I blasted off to SSC CS as soon as I unboxed.

Oh, Star Wars prop designers and their apparent photography fetish.

Received mine yesterday,
Fantastic statue although I asked for a replacement.
The gloss in the black part of the mask was missing at the bottom.
I wonder if it was meant to be, can you guys tell me if yours is monochrome glossy black or if there is some "damage" made on purpose?

Received mine yesterday,
Fantastic statue although I asked for a replacement.
The gloss in the black part of the mask was missing at the bottom.
I wonder if it was meant to be, can you guys tell me if yours is monochrome glossy black or if there is some "damage" made on purpose?

So your visor didn't look like mine does?

1169328_533219763525726_1659172634_n.jpg

hmmm, I didn't recognize that on mine. I'll have to check when I get home but I don't see how that would be on purpose.

Yeah it's also what I think,
I asked for a head replacement only since everything else is perfect for me

here's how it looks.
Now I tried to add some clear and it didn't work out

I could be wrong but I think everyone's helmet has small amount of what you're experiencing but definitely not to THAT degree. You should definitely get that replaced. My helmet had a tiny, TINY amount of that. I don't even think I'd be able to take a photo of it, that's how small it is. I just zoomed onto Jaycepticon's pic and I think I see a very tiny amount as well. I think. It almost seems like when you put some scotch tape on something and you see how at the very end it doesn't stick as flush as in the middle. I don't know if that makes sense but that black visor feels like it's a film that was glued onto the mask instead of being painted on and the bottom is where is "can" be peeled off if you're not careful.

Got home and took a picture of mine. Would you guys classify this as a "problem" or pretty much normal? It seems like every time I visit this thread, I find more and more issues lol...

20160315_193544.jpg

Back