Bluefin Tamashii Nations Video Interview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PwnStar511

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I found this interview with Bluefin Tamashii Nations on youtube. I wasn't sure what thread to post this in since they talk a lot about various licenses so I figured I'd make it its own thread. Some really neat info in there about SH Figuarts Power Rangers, AVP, Pacific Rim, DBZ, Digimon and more! They also touch upon the differences in the US and Asian markets which is interesting.

I think Xavier is Derringer? He was also my boss when I volunteered at Comic Con -- very cool guy and great staff they have!

[ame]https://youtu.be/E3aWYnzAK3U[/ame]

Anything bout ninja turtles?

i dont think it have gathered enough votes on sdcc's poll :dunno

i find it funny how my friends are discovering this company thanks to AVP. im like "dudes! all the figures i have are from them!"

We already have some pretty nice TMNT figures from other companies. I'd like to see them tackle franchises that are much more in need of quality figures.

We already have some pretty nice TMNT figures from other companies. I'd like to see them tackle franchises that are much more in need of quality figures.

Yea I know but sombody in the tmnt thread said that they will be doing a tmnt line from the 90s movie. I just wanted to see if it's confirmed in this vid.

Back