Blitzway T2 Life Size Endoskeleton Arm Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an email from a local store with a low stock alert for that.
10 second research revealed a piece of cheap, expensive, plastic.

Hope, for you, it's not as bad as it looked in the video I saw.

Every collector item included with a movie I have seen has been cheap plastic junk.

Every collector item included with a movie I have seen has been cheap plastic junk.

Pretty much, which is why I passed on that set. Would rather put the money towards a high end one, such as this Blitztway item. The fact that the arm moves just puts it on another level really. So freaking cool.

My bet is that they are releasing 2 versions. Animated and non animated.

From toyark......
20180720_210234-01.jpeg
SDCC-2018-Blitzway-033.jpg
SDCC-2018-Blitzway-037.jpg

Probably an endo skull. Damn shame no figures. ****ing HT.

Yup. Thanks for what you did make Hot Toys but I'm a fan if the license first and company second. If you have no intention of making anything else please let the license go to another company.

**** all chance of that happening

Theres a couple out there thats not too bad. I've got the Predator Head, his mask comes off and it looks pretty spot on. I've got "I Robot" he looks great and the Planet of the Apes bust was Ok too.

Curious about endo arm #2.
The plaque on this one is labeled " endo arm #1"

On Sideshows live stream it showed both arms moving and both arms were doing the same "grip" Looks like they have motion sensors.

Official pics are up on blitzways site too, says pre-order soon.

On Sideshows live stream it showed both arms moving and both arms were doing the same "grip" Looks like they have motion sensors.

Yea, I think that is so people on either side of the display can see it. I just have no idea other than a static display what "endoarm #2" could be

Back