Blitzway - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure - 1/6 scale Bill & Ted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$40 I think. Tried emailing Blitzway a few days ago, haven't heard from them yet and now I really don't care about the deposit anymore.
Bill&Ted arrived yesterday from Sideshow and they are amazing.
One thing is for surden, I'm not ordering directly from Blitzway anymore.
9dea368320d752d7f65d088ddd9c2113.jpg

Sendt fra min SM-G975F med Tapatalk

They certainly do look amazing! Im so glad that the first round of production photos were just a lighting and angle issue! Because in photos like these they definitely look more like the prototype. Do you think they look even better in person? Mine are coming Thursday.

They certainly do look amazing! Im so glad that the first round of production photos were just a lighting and angle issue! Because in photos like these they definitely look more like the prototype. Do you think they look even better in person? Mine are coming Thursday.
I'm not the best photographer so I got lucky with this photo, but I would say that they are definitely better in hand. Amazing set, you won't regret getting these.

I'm not the best photographer so I got lucky with this photo, but I would say that they are definitely better in hand. Amazing set, you won't regret getting these.

I think you did good with this photo! I?m so excited to get mine in hand! What I love most is all the iconic poses you can put them in as well as the accessories. Hoping to find a 1/6 scale phone booth!

I think you did good with this photo! I?m so excited to get mine in hand! What I love most is all the iconic poses you can put them in as well as the accessories. Hoping to find a 1/6 scale phone booth!
Thanks buddy.
The only thing I'm worried about is having their arms in a bend position for too long. The rubber may crack like on of my phicen bodies I have. That's why I keep the arms straight for now.
Yeah a 1/6 booth would be awesome!

Thanks buddy.
The only thing I'm worried about is having their arms in a bend position for too long. The rubber may crack like on of my phicen bodies I have. That's why I keep the arms straight for now.
Yeah a 1/6 booth would be awesome!

No problem! And yeah that?s understandable! Quick question, do you happen to have any more photos of them? Or was that the only one? :)

I just emailed Blitzway too as it’s really jacked up that Sideshow would have this before they do. Like really what the hell��

I dont want to lose my Blitzway deposit... however I worry about them not stocking it and ending up out of luck. Hopefully you hear back!

Same here, I just don’t want to lose my $40 deposit. Plus shipping was included unlike Sideshow. So that would end up being like losing $70 if I cancelled through Blitzway right now. I’ll let you know what they say!

These guys came today and they truly are Excellent!!!
Well worth the long wait and Ted looks great in person. Bill is a little darker as have been noted, but not distracting.
Overall, no regrets and this is a stunning set that will be a highlight of my collection.

AB3F1C4C-3B51-4D7B-A84D-7A89DA246470.jpeg

8167135B-2279-4661-B346-D27BC98B7AA5.jpeg

Last edited:
These guys came today and they truly are Excellent!!!
Well worth the long wait and Ted looks great in person. Bill is a little darker as have been noted, but not distracting.
Overall, no regrets and this is a stunning set that will be a highlight of my collection.

View attachment 503821

View attachment 503822

These truly do look excellent! Mine were supposed to come in today but got delayed and will be here tomorrow! Happy to see all these new photos, and I love seeing that ted looks way better than people first thought when those first terrible production pics came out!!

For those putting these in a Detolf, just a heads up on how I placed the banner.
I used 4 small magnets on each corner and stuck it to the metal posts on the Detolf and then wrapped the small excess on each side to the back along with the magnets. The length of the banner is only slightly wider than the width of the detolf, so it works out great.

Last edited:
70fdf5c634382f486acb607fb65ef46a.jpg

c602755a90d070f5798282b117b71e19.jpg

e452eda84dbe1713ba04fc4208976f10.jpg

Got mine in today! They look MOST excellent! I put them back into the box until I get my detolf! So I apologize if these pics aren?t top tier. But, I?m very happy with these. They both look amazing, definitely recommend. Just because there a few gripes does not mean you should pass up on these because when these sell out, I bet people will be reselling for crazy amounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered these yesterday and unless Ted forgets to wind his watch I should have them today. Now, if someone would just do a scale phonebooth and have it not cost over $200 (saw one on eBay. I can't see paying that much for something unless it's "official").

One of the details that I found is the rip on the front of Bill?s shirt is missing.
It?s on the prototype and box art, but I guess we?ll have to make that ourselves as it is not present in the production piece.

I'd consider making it myself, though I watched the movie last night after receiving mine and noticed sometimes there's also a rip near the neck of the shirt and sometimes there's not.

IMG_5786.jpg

Yeah, Bill has a weird tan and Ted looks a bit like a combo of Dave Dastmachian and Finn Wolfhard, but they're still pretty cool. There should definitely be a phonebooth though.

Back