Blitzway - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure - 1/6 scale Bill & Ted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering whats on offer on the market for bill and ted, these are perfect in comparison. Personally im very happy with them and that someone actually made them.

Back of bills shirt...
View attachment 501520

I agree! These figures look VERY NICE, and even tho these aren?t 100000% perfect, they are still pretty darn close to it! The accessories are awesome too! Do you have any like pics from afar of them where you can see their full bodies posed? :)

Ive just put them on display. Im still not 100% happy with the setup but it'll do for now

20201216_205017.jpg

I missed out on the pre orders initially which was bogus. Kg hobby (where i pre order all my figs) had a few left over, probably due to some cancellations so i managed to get them at retail.
Overall, im happy with them and i do think they look better in person as do all figures usually. I think they look pretty much like they do in the promo pics

I think i will be gettin a print out made of the phone booth till i can get an actual phone booth

I missed out on the pre orders initially which was bogus. Kg hobby (where i pre order all my figs) had a few left over, probably due to some cancellations so i managed to get them at retail.
Overall, im happy with them and i do think they look better in person as do all figures usually. I think they look pretty much like they do in the promo pics

I think i will be gettin a print out made of the phone booth till i can get an actual phone booth

Yeah!! Well there is always sideshow collectibles where you can order from if everywhere else is sold out. That is where I pre ordered my bill and ted figures. But yeah I agree! They look really good!! Too many people gave up on these by the first pics we got! I think these figures look great and will be an eye catching display piece for fans.

Nice pics, I didn't initially pay off my preorder after seeing those initial pics but the ones since have shown they're decent enough to get despite the sculpts not quite being there, no-one else is ever going to do a bill and ted again, so i'm glad I waited a bit and didn't cancel the order

Now i've just got to wait for them to arrive

Just need someone to do a Wayne and Garth now :)

Thanks for the review, I Am Toys. Now I really want these. Gotta find them at retail though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blitzway - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure - 1/6 scale Bill & Ted

Yeah, good to see you back with another retail figure review. Oddly I am actually more on the fence about these now after watching lol.

Re: Blitzway - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure - 1/6 scale Bill & Ted

Yeah, good to see you back with another retail figure review. Oddly I am actually more on the fence about these now after watching lol.

The figures look amazing and plus, it?s the only bill and ted 1/6 scale figures on that market and I think while places sideshow still have them for retail, you should pick them up before they sell out and people re sell for crazy amounts like they did with the ghostbusters figures. These figures aren?t PERFECT but they certainly are amazing.

Thanks for the review! I'm definitely more excited about these now. :yess:
They're not perfect, but I highly doubt anyone else will ever offer a 1:6 B&T in the future.

I'm also glad I took the time to model the guitars Rufus gives them at the end. Time to get them printed!
Steinbergers.jpg

The sculpts looks soft from what they showed to production. I am worried for the Hendrix figure I have on order.

Final Production figures always Soften from the prototype, that?s just the reality of it, but it doesn?t mean that the figures look bad. The bill and ted figures still look amazing and with some of the photos I?ve been seeing, they look pretty darn close to the prototype under some lights and and different angles. I wouldn?t worry too much about the Jimi Hendrix, I think that?ll look awesome as well.

Just got mine. Here's a few quick photos.

IMG_20201221_152038.jpg

IMG_20201221_152052.jpg

IMG_20201221_152101.jpg

Overall I'm happy, the only real downside to me is the Keanu sculpt. Definitely off. Now just need a phone booth.

Back