Blitzway - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure - 1/6 scale Bill & Ted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I agree about the lens distortion. Ted looks pretty good on the far away pics. But on the close ones it looks rounder which really makes it look not as great. Have to wait to see more pics of them to really tell for sure.

Even though I've never thought the likeness on Ted was anywhere near as good as on Bill, to be fair I also think people tend to overlook just how much Reeves face has changed over the years since way back in the day, too.

bill-and-ted-socrates-smile.jpg

EWdhw23X0AEwOhx.jpg

Look good, shame they are rubber though or I would of picked these up.

Looks just like the promo pictures. It's a shame they didn't tighten up the likenesses especially Keanu. Still looks good but could have been great.

They both look nice at arm's length, a normal display distance.

I don't understand why people shove their camera right in front of a figure's head to take a picture. Nobody ever looks at their figures by sticking them two inches in front of their face.

I think they look pretty good myself. The camera is right in their face and the lighting used never go well with these things.
IDB-L-BILLTED-DIMAS-0823-06-1.jpg

BW as usual pulled of a decent figure for the price. It is perfect nope, but it?s damn good, especially considering the way out there choice on the license. Excellent tailoring, great accessories.

Any B&T fan should be very happy to add these to their collection.

BW is a solid company with a really great track record. Honestly I respect them more than HT at this point due to what they are producing and the level they put out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[...]
BW is a solid company with a really great track record. Honestly I respect them more than HT at this point due to what they are producing and the level they put out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, they're a lot more exciting to watch than HT. I hope they continue to do well and improve, and keep making interesting choices.

It is surprising that there is still such a lack of photos of these considering that they are out in Hong Kong. I imagine its just not that popular of a release there?

They both look nice at arm's length, a normal display distance.

I don't understand why people shove their camera right in front of a figure's head to take a picture. Nobody ever looks at their figures by sticking them two inches in front of their face.

I know I tend to study a head sculpt very very closely when I get a new figure. The details are small.
The Ted face is way off. It looks Chinese or Korean almost.

I know I tend to study a head sculpt very very closely when I get a new figure. The details are small.
The Ted face is way off. It looks Chinese or Korean almost.

Isn?t Keanu(Ted) part Asian?

I thought his grandmother was Chinese and his dad Hawaiian, so that partially explains his Asian features.

Yes, he is:

His mother is English, originating from Essex.His father is from Hawaii, and is of Native Hawaiian, Chinese, English, Irish and Portuguese descent. His grandmother is Chinese Hawaiian.

Dont know why they do this.... the original keanu sculpt was not bad, they nailed the other dude, the paint apps look much better and then they shoot themselves in the foot with the revised keanu sculpt.

Dont know why they do this.... the original keanu sculpt was not bad, they nailed the other dude, the paint apps look much better and then they shoot themselves in the foot with the revised keanu sculpt.

I couldn?t agree more. Seeing the prototypes I was pretty happy about how it looked. I reminded myself that it?s Keanu from over 20 years ago. But the mass produced version is just weird looking and so much more off.

Back