Blitzway - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure - 1/6 scale Bill & Ted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost there.
IMG-6370.jpg

IMG-6381.jpg

IMG-6378.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-6370.jpg
    IMG-6370.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 423
Don`t know i was really excited for these although Ted`s face kinda feels a bit off. But considering they are almost the only set we will see about Bill and Ted, I am still keeping my hopes up.

I just received an email back from Blitzway saying they will be released in November. We’ll see if that’s actually true at this point.

I just received an email back from Blitzway saying they will be released in November. We?ll see if that?s actually true at this point.
Keeps getting pushed back each month. I'm honestly in no rush. I hope they have tightened up the likenesses.

Man I keep forgetting these guys even though I pre ordered them haha been a minute on them hasn’t it

You mean you , cannot wait for, the first rushed blurry blogger pics (to get internet points) and not to show the actual figure causing widespread cancellations and panic followed by better pictures that cause people to regret their rash decisions?

THOSE PICTURES?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean you , cannot wait for, the first rushed blurry blogger pics (to get internet points) and not to show the actual figure causing widespread cancellations and panic followed by better pictures that cause people to regret their rash decisions?

THOSE PICTURES?????

Yup.

Cant wait to see the inevitable blurry pics with the flash on!

And then people asking if anyone knows where they can still buy a set at retail, because they missed out ... even though the figures were on pre-order for over a year.

If anyone is interested, kghobby has some left. Im guessing some people cancelled last minute.

I was waiting to see the production figures before ordering and honestly I am digging these. Ted is a bit off but so was the proto anyway so that is no surprise, and I think there is definitely some lens distortion on the close-up photos as it looks better in the wider shots. My concern is more with the arms since they will need to be bent if you want to pose with the guitars, and that surely will not be good long-term. And I love my Ghostbusters but the bodies Blitzway uses to begin with are ****.

But I mean really, HT just announced a Tusken Raider for the absurd price of $250. These seem like a bargain at basically $200 each.

Back