Blitzway - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure - 1/6 scale Bill & Ted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha! I loved your comment 'everything i love MUST be owned in three dimensional plastic' I'm exactly the same about the cult movies I love and feel the same about this run. Totally love both movies but strangely not that fussed about purchasing the figures. I could defintely see a market for a screen acurate custom 5150 Van Halen t shirt for Ted. Ultimately I think the figures look great though and I really hope they are a success.

The third installment will be a real challenge to pull off. How can they keep the spirit of the 80s alive in this final chapter? I'd personally love to hear a synthwave soundtrack to it, 80's influenced, like Drive.

Last edited:
Blitzway knows that's the case - that's why the set is the only item on the market.

Even if they did a solo Keanu, it'd leach sales from the two pack.

I'm sure that's a few people, but I have to imagine the vast majority want the duo, I know that's what I want. Especially since Bill is the better likeness IMO.

MSchool.jpg

Blew my mind :thud:

I may need to get these guys. Watched the first film again tonight after not seeing it in quite a while and damn is it funny.

I love these but I wish they had alternate sculpts, Bill and Ted smiling all the time just isn't how I picture them. I hope they do a Bogus Journey set as well. Maybe they could sell 2 separate versions and call them good and evil Bill and Ted lol. We do need a Phone Booth and a Rufus maybe Death too!

I ended up getting these figures. I've always wanted a phone booth since my toy back in the day got broken. So I should have this finished by the time these get released.
IMG-6200.jpg

I ended up getting these figures. I've always wanted a phone booth since my toy back in the day got broken. So I should have this finished by the time these get released.
View attachment 495209

I would buy one from you, if you're selling.

I ended up watching all three movies with my wife and finally decided to pre-order these on Sideshow but it's a shame no booth is being made.

I would buy one from you, if you're selling.

I ended up watching all three movies with my wife and finally decided to pre-order these on Sideshow but it's a shame no booth is being made.

I don't have plans to right now. I want to see how this turns out and the size. I made a cardboard one to what I thought would be a good size for 1/6 figures. Reading the measurements off the website for Bill and Ted.

I'm starting to think I need it a bit bigger.

IMG-6201.jpg
IMG-6204.jpg

DoggieDoc is making custom phone booths for these figures on another unmentionable customs forum.:monkey1 I'm not quite sure how you can contact him other than some of the social media outlets?

DoggieDoc is making custom phone booths for these figures on another unmentionable customs forum.:monkey1 I'm not quite sure how you can contact him other than some of the social media outlets?

For this reason, I may go ahead and order these! DoggieDoc made a custom glider for the Batman Returns figure, and it?s my favorite 1/6 accessory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back