Blitzway - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure - 1/6 scale Bill & Ted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, I wouldn’t say glaring as only Bill’s left wrist doesn’t have a strap or bracelets to help conceal the joint and it looks like Bill’s tank can be futzed to hide the torso joint even with his arm raised above his head.

I want to like these, and I want to get them, but the sculpts are just too off to me.

I totally get what they were going for, and I appreciate the effort in doing something other than the standard 'stoic' face that nearly all figures have,

I want to like these, and I want to get them, but the sculpts are just too off to me.

I totally get what they were going for, and I appreciate the effort in doing something other than the standard 'stoic' face that nearly all figures have,
Off? I'm not a fan but these look pretty spot on. I think Blitzway is doing a very good job with these and the Banderas Zorro.

Agree about the unnecessary rubber arms though.

What a fun set. So many poses available since they were so "animated " in their actions.
Was surprised to see they dropped the rooted hair and closed mouth smile.

I am so on the fence with these.
Who am I kidding, I will buy these.

I'm on the fence myself. They look great and I love the movies, it's just do I REALLY want to spend $400 for two airheads?

Blitzway at it again!

Nice looking set.

But they need another major license score.

Like Willy Wonka. B&T are good, better than Zorro or that Pirate....but they need another huge one.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I've never really understood the desire for 1/6 Willy Wonka. I would have thought there are other properties that $$$-wise have a bigger fan base (eg. A-Team, Blade Runner, Die Hard, Karate Kid, Lost Boys, Rambo, etc.). Not saying I love all of those properties necessarily either, just that there seems to be a disproportionate amount of 1/6 collectors that love Willy Wonka....

I've never really understood the desire for 1/6 Willy Wonka. I would have thought there are other properties that $$$-wise have a bigger fan base (eg. A-Team, Blade Runner, Die Hard, Karate Kid, Lost Boys, Rambo, etc.). Not saying I love all of those properties necessarily either, just that there seems to be a disproportionate amount of 1/6 collectors that love Willy Wonka....

You dont like willy? :rotfl

Nice figs but too much money for me. Got a feeling these might be shelf warmers. Are there that many collectors wanting Bill & Ted figs?

Last edited:

Agreed, also Bill & Ted figs are a bit meh, imo. A Die Hard set with McClane and Gruber would be a must buy for me. I would like a really well done First Blood Rambo to.

but the keanu fig really makes people happy. i mean look at that smile.

Nice figs but too much money for me. Got a feeling these might be shelf warmers. Are there that many collectors wanting Bill & Ted figs?

Personally if they did figures based on Bogus Journey, I'd have pre-ordered already. I'm not the biggest fan of Excellent Adventure, but I love Bogus Journey to no end. I have a feeling Blitzway is banking on the 3rd upcoming film to stir interest.

huge fan of the film. figures exceeded expectations for me in sculpt and quality, but i just have no interest in having figures of them. which is strange for me, since everything i love MUST be owned in three dimensional plastic. i really, really hope they sell well though. scared of the new movie.

Back