Blitzway - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure - 1/6 scale Bill & Ted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One step at a time. Let’s start with Bill first. I thought them making him would be axiomatic, but I suppose not.

No Bill, no sale.

I outright refuse to buy Ted without Bill alongside him. EVEN if they tell us that he'll be coming in the future, i'm not interested. Too many of these stupid companies give us this hope and then dash it for whatever reason they deem fit. I have zero interest in half of the wyld stallyns.

No Bill, no sale.

I outright refuse to buy Ted without Bill alongside him. EVEN if they tell us that he'll be coming in the future, i'm not interested. Too many of these stupid companies give us this hope and then dash it for whatever reason they deem fit. I have zero interest in half of the wyld stallyns.

Right? I think until there’s actually a PO for both, not many will commit.

I will commit without seeing a Bill! I’ll gladly pour money into any movie figures (especially my all time fav nostalgic ones) than see another superheroe or Star Wars I’m soooo sick of that crap I used to love it but not anymore like the saying goes too much of a good thing is bad. So yeah I’ll support even an attempt at something fresh and this is such a bad ass license for 1/6 I’m all over it like a hair in a biscuit! Finally....

I messaged Blitzway. They confirmed they now have Alex Winter's likeness rights so Bill will be coming after Ted!

Excellent!

Blitzway - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure - 1/6 scale Bill & Ted

rufus.gif

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Back