Blitzway Basic Instinct 1/4 Sharon Stone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, maybe, I know the Bruce Lee's they did for Arnie had separate eyes, but I don't think they were glass. Still, something like that would have really set this Sharon Stone apart and really taken her realism to the next level.

You know, if you're going to buy and share figures like this, it would make a great deal of sense to buy a decent camera and learn how to use it. It's particularly important if you're the first to get the figure and you want people to get a good first impression. The amount of times I've seen FB erupt because someone reacted negatively to a crappy phone pic. This is why I often wait for Michael Crawford to review figures before deciding if they're worth getting. He knows how to take pics, if it looks good in his pics it'll look good in hand.

ec877a8f007e0565bb36450d17e5824f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DSC00198.jpg
DSC00199.jpgDSC00200.jpgDSC00201.jpgDSC00206.jpgDSC00213.jpgDSC00211.jpgDSC00215.jpgDSC00224.jpgDSC00227.jpgDSC00229.jpgDSC00230.jpg

Just received it and what can i say! I'm absolutely amazed with the statue! The likeness/expession is perfect, the fabric of the jacket ideal to pose it and the skin tone totaly life-like and not shiny/plastic at all.
Most of the videos and photos can't capture the little details in that masterpiece like the nails, the skin veins and pores etc.
For me is an easy 9,5/10. It misses half point becouse in some angles there is a tiny gap between the legs(see photo) but propably you'll never notice that.
Congrats to Blitzway for giving us such high quality pieces and keeping the cost normal. :clap

You know, if you're going to buy and share figures like this, it would make a great deal of sense to buy a decent camera and learn how to use it. It's particularly important if you're the first to get the figure and you want people to get a good first impression. The amount of times I've seen FB erupt because someone reacted negatively to a crappy phone pic. This is why I often wait for Michael Crawford to review figures before deciding if they're worth getting. He knows how to take pics, if it looks good in his pics it'll look good in hand.

Yeah but those folks only care about being first, not about quality....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

She looks stunning in that room kohiba!! Congrats!! Fantastic shots indeed. Not many occasions when someone manages to rival promo shots 10/10...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will the white fabric yellow over time?

I noticed some pics recently of the Hot Toys Bruce Wayne’s (Michael Keaton) tuxedo white undershirt heavily stained with yellow... and I just noticed my Eric Draven’s (Crow) neckline is stained with black. Maybe these are issues more isolated to Hot Toys.

In any event, I’m glad I ended up preordering this. I wasn’t a particularly big fan of Basic Instinct but this is such an iconic scene, I had to have it in my collection.

Thank you for providing these pictures, to hold me over. Still waiting for my shipment to arrive.

Will the white fabric yellow over time?

Depending on exposure (light, smoke).
But however... Like Sideshow did with the Scarface Premium Format, the used some kind of varnish on the suit to make it stiff. That also yellows overtime.
The Leia Premium Format however was very good and still is white.

If there is a smoker in the house it certainty will.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Back