Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked a seller on ebay if they knew when the release date was and I was told it will be next week. Hopefully, that really happens!

Folks claimed they got an email stating it would be released end of September. That date is rapidly approaching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

finally got email.. felt weird receiving it and responding to it, it could have used a template to fill out better than just a regular email. or a link to their site just confirming and filing info...
Blitzway emailed a week or so ago saying it would be released this week.
no way

I sent a message to a dealer on ebay in HK. He replied the next saying saying sometime in October. Then he messaged me today saying next week. We shall see!

One day Blitway will perfect their communication and advertising. Lol.

I was in communication with an online store that I sometimes get Hot Toys from that is going to be carrying this too and they communicated to me directly that they are not expecting this to arrive until November in spite of the fact that they also have it listed on their site for an October release.

Seems like everyone is getting different answers. I'm going with the end of this month based on the email some folks said they got from Blitzway. Unless that was bulls--t.

I imagine all those Tylers are running amok in the factory. They won't stay in their boxes, they're blowing up 1/6th scale credit card companies. It's a disaster.

This email, along with very confusing instructions to send back a form even though my paypal mailing address they have is correct....

Screenshot_2016-09-28-21-07-03.jpg

I went ahead and sent the info they needed again, just to be on the safe side. I figured it wouldnt hurt.

I did the same thing, I figured worse case is they send me two figures!...yea, right...lol

Seeing these delays is a sign of Ghostbusters possible delays in future because of such hi demand. I Just always expect delays in 1/6 world.

Back