Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, 6-7 months from when this thread started to when the product is delivered.
I hope many other companies learn from this.
the only company that I know of that is trash when it comes to delivery and finishing a product is threezero. as a company they should know they suck when the entire 1/6 community bails and just makes their own figures and I hope no one buys their merle as a big **** you to them

what should be done is this. make model/mold.. perfect it.. then design the figure. then put up for preorder and bam you know how many you need to make. and you have the design already to go for production. which I think for Tyler they already had everything build for production and just needed preorders

what should be done is this. make model/mold.. perfect it.. then design the figure. then put up for preorder and bam you know how many you need to make. and you have the design already to go for production. which I think for Tyler they already had everything build for production and just needed preorders
Apart from taking, on average, a few more months than Blitzway claims for Durden, this sounds an awful lot like what ThreeZero does. . .unless you are really honing in on the "perfect it" part, saying that they release imperfect products. But even there, you can at least understand it, because they are producing a lot more products than Blitzway. This also could account for the time between pre-order and release. Though ThreeZero is on par with SSC on that note.

Anyone planning a fighting brad dio with maybe a phicen body ? Just a idea cant afford the set but maybe can piece something together maybe if i can find loose.

Blitzway website says its sold out, any possible website to order this? Hope one helps. Thansk

Not a huge fan of Fight Club, just didn't like it enough to watch more than once - and because of that I hadn't checked out this thread - but holy ***t these are Hot Toys beaters easily. I'll probably never own a Blitzway figure though due to my very limited license preferences which, unfortunately, Hot Toys has a monopoly on.

Very curious to see how these turn out as it will give me a better gauge with Ghostbusters. I have not really followed Blitzway products before

They said to me it would in the next two months last month. It'd be silly to disappear since in my opinion they've owned 2016 so far.

Back