Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm splitting the two pack with my friend. I only want the red jacket, and he wants the other.

That said, if they came out with Norton, I'd buy all of them. One of my all time favorite actors. Slim chance they'd make it though...

Are you going to sell the robe?

Looks like another delay. I wish they would say something though. I wouldnt mind a little delay. To much other stuff coming out at the moment. Lol

On a reply from someone's comment on FB, Blitzway said that something is being fixed. Wouldn't say what was being fixed, just said they were trying to ensure they ship a quality product. That was posted on Aug. 17th.

On a reply from someone's comment on FB, Blitzway said that something is being fixed. Wouldn't say what was being fixed, just said they were trying to ensure they ship a quality product. That was posted on Aug. 17th.

Maybe they are adjusting the color of the robe.
film-fight_club-1999-tyler_durden-brad_pitt-accessories-coffee_cup_robe.jpg

Wow, these are all sold out on the Blitzway site (special pack and individuals). On the site I usually frequent, there were 5 of the special pack just the other day and I ordered the last one just now. These seem to be flying off the shelves!!

Wow, these are all sold out on the Blitzway site (special pack and individuals). On the site I usually frequent, there were 5 of the special pack just the other day and I ordered the last one just now. These seem to be flying off the shelves!!

Not exactly off the shelves, that's the problem :( they haven't been released or shipped yet, and they have been delayed once or twice I think

BBTS still has some left as well, but they're up for almost full price. Once the in-hand pics start coming in, whatever is left will be gone quite quickly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah I got the same answer from them a while back as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

October? Blitzway said on their FB page it was this month!

Whatever.

Oct seems logical, for they pushed back the Ghost Buster figures until October.

There are only so many factories they work with and they're not the only companies
using them. So you have to keep that in mind when delays are announced, since
it may not be completely in Blitzway's control.

Back