Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All we need now is a Narrator preorder. Followed by a Die Hard announcement. Followed by....

I'd prefer the Usual Suspects, because they won't hurt the wallet as much as die hard should they decide to do the full lineup.

I'd prefer the Usual Suspects, because they won't hurt the wallet as much as die hard should they decide to do the full lineup.

Full lineup? A McClane double pack and maybe a Hans that's all I need. :)

Yeah fair enough.

lol, dude, some people in this thread just 1-2 pages back admitted to never seeing the film. Probably not the best idea to be discussing the ending.

It's been almost twenty years... I think they've had their chance. :slap

It would hurt a lot more. :lol

Really not sure what you would expect from this 'huge' die hard lineup you keep talking about?

I still don't understand the end. Norton killed himself or what actually happened?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Or you can simply read it as Norton was taking control, and that's why.

I still don't understand the end. Norton killed himself or what actually happened?

Into the book when Norton shoots himself in the head, he and Tyler die...A bullet to the head will do that.
But in the movie, the makers of the movie wanted a more happy ending... So when Norton shoots himself in the head , only Tyler dies but somehow Norton lives with no apparent neurological deficits . There have been cases of people who have received gross traumatic juries to their heads and have lived, but there is always some kind of residual deficit ... But not in Hollywood.

I was pretty sure, though it's been a while, that in the film he basically ends up shooting his cheek/jaw not necessarily his "head"

It was the head as Tyler ended up with a huge hole at the back of his head. No reason that his head ended up like that if Norton did not shoot there. Though with hollywood magic of course they had to make it seem like he shot his cheek area so that he could survive.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

To me the part where Tyler shoots himself was to signify to himself that he was ready to take back himself or be himself so to speak. So he shot himself. That he shot himself in the cheek or whichever area where it would be possible to survive a shot from was probably lucky maybe. They showed brad having a huge hole to show that brad's persona was dead as Tyler did not need him anymore. He was now strong enough to be himself.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Narrator has a whole in his cheek, not the back of his head like Durden. I took it to mean that he had to go to the extreme of almost killing himself to destroy his psychological delusion. He had to "fool" Tyler Durden into thinking he was dead.

Back