Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was a bit bummed at first too thinking of how much I invested in customs, but the more I studied these protos I started to think differently. After the initial WOW! passed I started seeing some downsides. I won't be the guy to start that so I won't point anything out, but I'll leave it at: I'll be keeping my customs. What I'll say is I think this is the best execution of the hair (Red Jacket) that we've seen so far, and that's helping that sculpt to shine brighter then it may actually be.

I'll end up getting the Special Pack to mix and match the recipe with what I already have. Plus it's a no brainier with the table & chair, robe and other good accessories. The shower is ok but I would've preferred a penguin!

Yeah, I agree. My first impression, I also saw the imperfections at first, so I was hesitant about getting another Tyler.
I have both Rainman and Iminime, and there are things that I like better on each version.
I pulled the trigger cause it took the best of each version.

I agree, they really did a great job with the hair.
Rainman's was cool but it had a caricature look to it. I was never impressed with the Iminime version, since it looked like Bruno Mars hair, but I just learned to overlook it.
This sculpt was able to get it right.
The jacket is also magnificent. I was bummed when the Interest for Kato jacket fell through.
Glad it turned out to be a blessing cause that jacket is crazy good.

I asked this earlier but maybe someone will know now if you order directly from the Blutzway site will they charge the full amount or just the NRD? The website is vague on how that works

I asked this earlier but maybe someone will know now if you order directly from the Blutzway site will they charge the full amount or just the NRD? The website is vague on how that works

I checked out using paypal and it charged me the whole thing plus $20 shipping. $269.00 total.

I checked out using paypal and it charged me the whole thing plus $20 shipping. $269.00 total.

Same, I got the paypal email but i didn't get a confirm email. kinda nervous at the moment. wish the site had an order # function

I believe that with paypal there is not delay in payment. If you use paypal you get charged right away no matter if it's a pre-order.

POed the two-pack last night. I'm very impressed by the likeness but it looks a bit like a wood carving. :lol I hope the production sculpt is a bit softer.

Now we need this shirt to go along with shaved-head Tyler...

latest

...and a Narrator two-pack.

Same, I got the paypal email but i didn't get a confirm email. kinda nervous at the moment. wish the site had an order # function

Hmmm...you're right. I got a confirmation email from paypal, but blitzway site says a confirmation email will be sent to you soon, but I never got one.
O well...not worried about it.
I do have the paypal email confirming the purchase, plus this is a legitimate company.

POed the two-pack last night. I'm very impressed by the likeness but it looks a bit like a wood carving. :lol I hope the production sculpt is a bit softer.

Now we need this shirt to go along with shaved-head Tyler...

latest

...and a Narrator two-pack.

Yeah, that was kinda one of the concerns I had at first cause it almost looks like the texture was too much.
But judging from the Carlito final production, I think the final would have a softer look to it.

Grats on getting the two pack bud. :hi5:

Yeah, that was kinda one of the concerns I had at first cause it almost looks like the texture was too much.
But judging from the Carlito final production, I think the final would have a softer look to it.

Grats on getting the two pack bud. :hi5:

Thank you, my friend. Congrats on adding these to your Fight Club collection! :duff

I never did pick up either the Carlito or the Scarface figures but BW's work is top-notch. I wish they'd tackle the first two Godfathers and Goodfellas.

Ok so ordered full special set from blitzway first time ordering from them
6b1014ef9fc405e7526a8457afb2e9a0.jpg

Everyone got this all legit right ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both figures look amazing!
I almost pulled the trigger on the VTS (I think that was the company) two-pack, but these look superior.

Doubt that I'll be getting the two-pack, but I'm not sure which one of the two to get...
Anybody else feel Tyler looks a bit old? This was a younger Brad Pitt, shouldn't look so wrinkly.

Thank you, my friend. Congrats on adding these to your Fight Club collection! :duff

I never did pick up either the Carlito or the Scarface figures but BW's work is top-notch. I wish they'd tackle the first two Godfathers and Goodfellas.

I dont have Carlito also, but I hear nothing but praises from it, and people say its one of the best figure in their collection.
And seeing the other Blitzway figures, I'm impressed with this company.

Ok so ordered full special set from blitzway first time ordering from them
6b1014ef9fc405e7526a8457afb2e9a0.jpg

Everyone got this all legit right ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, same exact message.

Thank you sir good to know, time to pony up then this looks too good to pass up

You're welcome. :duff

Doubt that I'll be getting the two-pack, but I'm not sure which one of the two to get...
Anybody else feel Tyler looks a bit old? This was a younger Brad Pitt, shouldn't look so wrinkly.

A softer sculpt in production should help with the age. I'd go with the spiky hair and red jacket as the definitive Tyler Durden look.

I dont have Carlito also, but I hear nothing but praises from it, and people say its one of the best figure in their collection.
And seeing the other Blitzway figures, I'm impressed with this company.

Agreed. :duff

Back