Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks brilliant, but I'm hesitating. Will we get a narrator to go with him? And how would I go about getting this if I'm in the uk? eBay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers guys! My wallet is not happy haha. So much for cutting back this year..... Might have to cancel one of my other preorders for this. It's just spectacular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: So blitzway are doing s 1/6 Tyler durden ( fight club )

Much bigger 1/6 news coming from Blitzway. Let's just hope they can get the figures out faster than they have in the past.

Need more Dave. Any chance you can throw us Freaks from the House Dave Built a bone? Hints? Maybe an interview with Won Choi?

The boards are on fire for the first time in a long time. A fire that wasn't lit by DC or Marvel or Star Wars, and it's a great feeling.

Since they nailed Pitt's likeness, I'd love to see them do Ethan Hunt from MI 1 or 2. A high end 1/6 Cruise would rock!

Pre-ordered!
Was gonna pass since I already have two Tylers.
But dang...kinda hard to pass. This is stunning. The Jacket looks amazing also.

Guess I might have to sell my Iminime version.

I was a bit bummed at first too thinking of how much I invested in customs, but the more I studied these protos I started to think differently. After the initial WOW! passed I started seeing some downsides. I won't be the guy to start that so I won't point anything out, but I'll leave it at: I'll be keeping my customs. What I'll say is I think this is the best execution of the hair (Red Jacket) that we've seen so far, and that's helping that sculpt to shine brighter then it may actually be.

I'll end up getting the Special Pack to mix and match the recipe with what I already have. Plus it's a no brainier with the table & chair, robe and other good accessories. The shower is ok but I would've preferred a penguin!

If so, I would throw everything else I own in the trash, because they would be unworthy to be retained. Including my car and home.

Haha, looks like you may be homeless then. I suppose you could always shrink yourself down to 12 inches and live out of the Ecto-1.

Back