Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Double you on all the points!:goodpost:

And we need Marla Singer!
105478-personagens-mais-maluquinhas-do-cinema-620x0-1.gif

We need Fat Bob

They look great, but not a big fan of the movie, i would rather have a Brad Pitt - Mickey from Snatch

I'll keep waiting also for Blitzway to start doing Rocky Balboa 1/6 figures

Have PO'd the set. So refreshing to have a release such as this and I hope Blitzway continue in this fashion. Carlito was stunning and sure these will be too.

WOW! This looks great. Love the movie but never thought about having a figure on my shelf. Kind of defeats the whole message of the movie. But its looks great. Hard to choose between the two.

No need to choose. Get both like I will lol.

Pre-ordered!
Was gonna pass since I already have two Tylers.
But dang...kinda hard to pass. This is stunning. The Jacket looks amazing also.

Guess I might have to sell my Iminime version.

I heard a rumor these guys were doing 1/6 scale figures based on a classic movie that involves busting ghosts...

I heard a rumor these guys were doing 1/6 scale figures based on a classic movie that involves busting ghosts...

I heard Chronicle are doing them but if it's actually Blitzway? MY GOD. All it would take is those and the trio from Jaws for me to drop all other lines.

Darklord Dave, any idea when they'll drop the other 1/6 news? This reveal has me really excited about what's next!

Back