Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kghobby just shipped my order. I said i was happy to wait for the next back in case any quality improved. Not sure if thats what shipped but i did pay the last payment on friday.

I'm fine with it. That video really shows the skin texture well.
Oh, the roller-coaster ride of a new release on this forum!
Fun times indeed!

every ....single......release......ever...

:)

200.gif

200.gif

Has everyone in the U.K. Who ordered from blitzway received there's now ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if anyone has posted this video yet but this the best video I have seen that shows close up shots of the red Jacket sculpt. It's about four mins in.

Last edited:
What color is the robe suppose to be?

tyler-durden-coffee-cup-bathrobe-from-fight-club-xl.jpg

film-fight_club-1999-tyler_durden-brad_pitt-accessories-coffee_cup_robe-595x335.jpg

200.gif

Most people would suggest the blue to be the most accurate colour but I personally think the purple/blue colour is most accurate. That's a natural daylight shot in the middle, where as the blue shown in the last shot is most definitely due to a lens filter

Just got an email from kghobby who had sent me tracking information approximately a week ago which stated they are not shipping the fight club figures until the second batch due to QC issues

Just got an email from kghobby who had sent me tracking information approximately a week ago which stated they are not shipping the fight club figures until the second batch due to QC issues

Sounds like this figure...which already looks good to me...may undergo some improvements. I am glad I did not order through Blitzway...wonder what they will do for the people who already got theirs if this is true...

That's strange. A friend of mine here in the US ordered one from them literally this past Sunday, and it was just delivered today. Lol. Sent EMS international.

Edit: He's also bringing it over tomorrow, so I can pop some pics. I think I'm more excited that he is. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kg told me they got some of the 2nd batch in. I think he may not have waited 5 days to ship mine if he just had the 1st batch. honestly you wont see any difference. I believe its just a kneejerk reaction to alot of refund requests after those first pics.

Yeah after seeing everyone's pictures the figures look good to me, but I can wait, if it's the same that's cool if it's a little better that's cool too

Back