Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it's just the paint app. I think something's off and it's not looking good. I think somehow the spot on likeness in the prototype is compromised in the final sculpt. I think it's the smirk and the nose part. In any case sigh [emoji27]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree Leon. The mouth is definitely different. The hair on top also seems to be different. Realistically, if a top notch photograph is what it takes to make the sculpt look good, then there is definitely a problem.

Same here. I'm not holding out much hope that they'll message me back before shipping.

Luckily, and I'd hate to do this, I'm still within the 180 day Paypal dispute window. I'll give BW a couple days to get back to me first.

Oh really, PP do a 180 day dispute window now? I am pretty sure I would be within that. Like you, I wouldn't feel good about it, but this really does feel like a bait and switch situation, so I feel like I have been left with little option. Will give them a few days to get back to me as well.

Not saying it's the case here, but it's easy to take **** photos of a great figure. In fact, I'd say **** photos are the default.

Not saying it's the case here, but it's easy to take **** photos of a great figure. In fact, I'd say **** photos are the default.

That is correct.

But in this case, someone took **** photos of an even ****tier figure.

This is SSC Nathan Drake all over again.

Found a couple more. Not sure how much it helps though. The people that do have this, I can't understand why they're not posting more pictures. Unless it really does look like ****. Lol however they are looking a tad better in these pictures.
c4616a8c760d62ddf7bcc1d19a7258c6.png
92c5d2beda699c4c10502b4cd5abe334.png

if a top notch photograph is what it takes to make the sculpt look good, then there is definitely a problem.

I concur with this.

The mark of a good figure to me is the quality of the figure makes the photograph; the quality of the photograph doesn't make the figure.

Odds are on favor these are fine in terms of sculpt and paint.
Scarface - good
Carlito - great
Universal soldier - great
Tyler durden - ???

BW has a great track record. Don't think it's fair to rush to judgement just yet. I hope not anyways.

That's the weirdest part ^^ It's such a ****ing bizarre outlier in terms of quality next to their other work (at least from what we've seen so far).

I see some idiots are hassling KA Kim. That's not very fair.

I see some idiots are hassling KA Kim. That's not very fair.

Fools.

Whether she'll work for BW after this (if these first pics are accurate in terms of depicting the quality of the figures) is a whole other question which hasn't been touched upon yet. She's talented enough and in demand enough to go freelance again.

That's ridiculous to be targeting KA Kim. This is not her issue at all.

Back