Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally fixed my printer, and got these done. Nestle Crunch Bars. 1983 (GB), 1988 (GBII) and 1991 (GB:TVG). Had to tweak the '83 one to make it screen accurate, since there was a promotional contest going on at the time. Contest details are on the back as well. I may make a non-contest wrapper at some point just for fun.

yti1DHW.jpg

uUmM4q8.jpg

Wonderful work!!!!

Finally fixed my printer, and got these done. Nestle Crunch Bars. 1983 (GB), 1988 (GBII) and 1991 (GB:TVG). Had to tweak the '83 one to make it screen accurate, since there was a promotional contest going on at the time. Contest details are on the back as well. I may make a non-contest wrapper at some point just for fun.

yti1DHW.jpg

uUmM4q8.jpg

LoOKs great. Now we just need a great 1/6 twinkie.

Surprised no one hanging up the sign with easy sticky hook in display's.

I have actually been testing the sign with a suction hook, but in the end I will drill a hooks into the top of the detolf because that sign is heavy, I am pretty sure if it falls on the glass shelf it will break it....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldnt drill too risky better ways to hang it. I think a weighted pole stand or even carving some foam board into a dio with pole plugged in be easy dio to do brick wall backdrop.

Anyone here order from Secret Compass?

Pre-Ordered my 4 pack from them and they shipped before Timewalker or any of the other US Retailers shipped their's based upon the thread chatter. Great company that are really quick to respond to e-mails.

Oh great, I'm just about to order Egon through Popcultcha. Was it a widespread issue?
Mine is fine. The ones of my friends are fine too... In fact here is the 1st time I reado something about it

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

My Ray was the issue....

Has a Spengler suit on.....so far no other reports like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went with Venkman.....he was always the "coolest one" to me.

It's a decent enough Murray sculpt.....paint could be more detailed. I don't see why Ray is getting so much love (besides the goggles and trap). The likeness is pretty rough to me. That is not 1984 Dan Akroyd. More Like 1991 'Driving Miss Daisy' Dan Akroyd.

If I was just getting one it would be Egon. His is by far the best likeness to the 1984 version of the character. Ray is unmistakably Ackroyd but not from GB1.

Went with Venkman.....he was always the "coolest one" to me.

It's a decent enough Murray sculpt.....paint could be more detailed. I don't see why Ray is getting so much love (besides the goggles and trap). The likeness is pretty rough to me. That is not 1984 Dan Akroyd. More Like 1991 'Driving Miss Daisy' Dan Akroyd.

The consensus seems to be that Ray nor Venkman are accurate 1984 portraits, but very good general sculpts of Aykroyd and Murray. However, I think most would agree that Ray's sculpt is closer to a 1984 portrait than Venkman's is.

Back