Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you mean this:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...11-molecule8-1-6th-scale-john-lennon-482.html

That thread is only about half the length of this one!

Surely there's a way to see all uploaded picture content in a thread. Anyone know?

Maybe google site: and then the thread name. I'll try my google fu see if I come up with anything.

-------------

Edit: W00T!!! I think I got it!!

You have to site search google and put the thread number separately without using the full thread name.

So you have to google this:

site:www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/ 171988

And if you go to images it will show every image in this 870 page thread. Did anyone else come across that before or is it pure "gold" lol?

Last edited:
For the Canadians on the board, my set arrived on Monday! I hope to have time tonight to open the first one.

My God. I just ordered these and just found this thread. 870 pages????

Is there any way or method to see all the pictures/attachments uploaded or linked in this thread?

There's no way I'm reading 870 pages.

Any idea from where u can order them in the US? my friend is searching for the set.

Someone said the Tyler Durden cigs were different and could be put in the GB's mouths without any mods or adhesive and what not. Well, I just got two of the durden cigs and there's no way they are different than the ones that were sent with the GB's. I cannot get them to stay in Ray's mouth at all. I really don't want to mess with blue-tac because I don't think it would be strong enough to hold. Is there a way to mod the cigarette to work?

Someone said the Tyler Durden cigs were different and could be put in the GB's mouths without any mods or adhesive and what not. Well, I just got two of the durden cigs and there's no way they are different than the ones that were sent with the GB's. I cannot get them to stay in Ray's mouth at all. I really don't want to mess with blue-tac because I don't think it would be strong enough to hold. Is there a way to mod the cigarette to work?

I got this idea from Robbie the painter- carve down the tip of the cigarette until it is thin enough to fit. Will require some patience lol but it worked great for me. I preferred this method as I’m like you, I don’t want any blu tac or adhesive. In fear of damaging the paint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, are these done and gone, no longer being produced, or is a second batch coming out? Seems they are sold out everywhere.

I got this idea from Robbie the painter- carve down the tip of the cigarette until it is thin enough to fit. Will require some patience lol but it worked great for me. I preferred this method as I’m like you, I don’t want any blu tac or adhesive. In fear of damaging the paint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:slap Why didn't i think of that? Thanks! :hi5:

So, are these done and gone, no longer being produced, or is a second batch coming out? Seems they are sold out everywhere.

I thought someone here said that there is no second run, but that the singles were still yet to ship. That was some time ago so I would have thought the singles would be shipped by now.

I thought someone had already confirmed there's not a second batch per se in the sense that BW is going to produce more, but merely a second shipment as they didn't ship them over all at once.

Haven't seen nor heard anything further about this mysterious second shipment though, such as when to expect it. Like someone mentioned, they pretty much seem to be all dried up with retailers at the moment.

I thought someone had already confirmed there's not a second batch per se in the sense that BW is going to produce more, but merely a second shipment as they didn't ship them over all at once.

Haven't seen nor heard anything further about this mysterious second shipment though, such as when to expect it. Like someone mentioned, they pretty much seem to be all dried up with retailers at the moment.

That's exactly what I said above. This mystery "shipment" is a real curiosity.

But patience always wins, so I wait...

Back