Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread needs moar Davejames BW Venkman. Custom Venkman owners, behold his mighty Blitzway repaint and despair.

20171221_201137 (506x800).jpg

My printer is refusing to print in colour, but I've mocked up a Crunch Bar circa 1989 (GBII version) for Egon. Trying to get the sizing right. Bar itself needs to be ever so slightly shorter. Maybe a millimeter. There's an actual bar in there (styrene sheet at the moment), wrapped in real aluminum foil and a paper wrapper. I'll mock one up for GB1 later. The wrapper was different in the early 80s.

Also, for anyone interested, I'm thinking of making a few more accessories (junk food for Egon, some other belt attatchments (from both 84 and 89), trap mods, other bits and bobs etc.) to go along with my trap holster. I might start an interest thread soon.

IrwgcAq.jpg

KGJDPtB.jpg

We said the same about the Venkman sculpt being bloated, but the repaint seems to of slimed him down. Maybe the same would happen with Ray with a repaint. I do wonder if just changing the eye colour on Venkman without any other repaint additions would still result in a better likeness. ...waits for someone to do just that lol

This thread needs moar Davejames BW Venkman. Custom Venkman owners, behold his mighty Blitzway repaint and despair.

Lol, thanks guys. Didn't know these pics were popping up again. Even with the repaint the head is still looking kinda bloated to me, but I'm happy enough with it. I think the Snyderman has a solid likeness too, and don't really think it deserves all the mockery on here, but unfortunately it's just a bit too rough and lacking in detail for my taste.

My God. I just ordered these and just found this thread. 870 pages????

Is there any way or method to see all the pictures/attachments uploaded or linked in this thread?

There's no way I'm reading 870 pages.

Is there any way or method to see all the pictures/attachments uploaded or linked in this thread?

C'mon it's 870 pages of pure "gold" :lol

Sorry couldn't resist !

Seriously though, there are a lotta of pages covering the waiting and delay period (and I mean a lot !). So you should be able to skim a lot pretty quickly.

C'mon it's 870 pages of pure "gold" :lol

Sorry couldn't resist !

Seriously though, there are a lotta of pages covering the waiting and delay period (and I mean a lot !). So you should be able to skim a lot pretty quickly.

If you want pure gold, go check out the molecule 8 Lennon thread.

Well, I mean they were first revealed at SDCC in 2016. A lot of chatter has been going on since then. :lol

To answer your question though, not that I'm privy of.

Back