Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to whoever scored the traps!

I got a new belt, (as I'm positive I will break one some time in the future) the police line, and the light up logo sign.

Anybody else break off the green wire when trying to get the wand to stay on the pack? It was easy enough to glue back on, but still something else I'm going to have to be careful with in the future.

I got a new belt, (as I'm positive I will break one some time in the future).

Futz them the way you want them, then leave them be and they should be fine. :lol

While rearranging the accessories on the belts, I had to use tweezers to adjust the length of three of the four and make them longer, as they didn't want to wrap all the way around the waist. Plus, I don't want them too tight and wanted them to fit a bit loose, so as not to put too much stress on that little pin that holds the buckle together.

I must admit though, it is difficult to keep your hands off of them (the figures). You see/find something new every day that isn't quite up to your liking.

I guess toy anxiety likes to increase prices as items sell. Belts were five but now eight. Not a big increase but not a practice I care for.

Has anybody ordered the figures from Flossie's after they got their stock in? I ordered a Ray last Friday (was in stock then - now showing sold out) and no word on it at all. I've even tried emailing and calling/left a voice mail, but nothing. I just don't know if this is 'normal' for them. It does state that orders usually ship in 24-48 hours. Very concerned that due to the no shipped email/response that it was never in stock. So if anyone could shed some light on this I'd help me out a lot!

Ok, my ghost trap arrived broken. Can I use any type of “super glue” to repair it or is there a specific one that is recommended?
my trap also arrived very much broken
Locite ultra gel control super glue. They have the ultra gel and the control but you got to get the one that says all of that on the label. It's in a predominately blue/black bottle. You can get it anywhere such as Walmart (in the tools/home repair section). I've used every single kind of glue (including fabri-tac) over the past 20 years and this stuff works the best for all my collectible needs - plastic, soft goods, etc. It's super tough (well, at least as far as super glue goes) and is a bit thick..so less likely to run everywhere.

Locite ultra gel control super glue. It's in a predominately blue/black bottle. You can get it anywhere such as Walmart (in the tools/home repair section). I've used every single kind of glue (including fabri-tac) over the past 20 years and this stuff works the best for me. It's super tough (well, as far as super glue goes) and is a bit thick..so less likely to run everywhere.

Thanks for the recommendation! I’m gonna give it a try.

GB1.jpg

Here's hoping the attachment worked!

Ray is happy the they got the new sign... and they can take the temporary banner down.

Has anybody ordered the figures from Flossie's after they got their stock in? I ordered a Ray last Friday (was in stock then - now showing sold out) and no word on it at all. I've even tried emailing and calling/left a voice mail, but nothing. I just don't know if this is 'normal' for them. It does state that orders usually ship in 24-48 hours. Very concerned that due to the no shipped email/response that it was never in stock. So if anyone could shed some light on this I'd help me out a lot!

I ordered the 4-pack from Flossie's last Wednesday and they were delivered on Saturday. My bet is they are a little behind with year end orders so hopefully you will hear back soon!

Looks like toy anxiety is now out out proton packs. I made an order with them last night. How long does it normally take them to ship orders.

I guess toy anxiety likes to increase prices as items sell. Belts were five but now eight. Not a big increase but not a practice I care for.

I made a small order from them last night. I was thinking of getting an extra belt but then passed. I am now wishing I had bought an extra belt.

Back